linux-xfs.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
From: "Darrick J. Wong" <darrick.wong@oracle.com>
To: Christoph Hellwig <hch@infradead.org>
Cc: xfs <linux-xfs@vger.kernel.org>,
	linux-fsdevel <linux-fsdevel@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] xfs-linux: iomap-for-next updated to 979045f83ced
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 09:19:55 -0700	[thread overview]

Hi folks,

The iomap-for-next branch of the xfs-linux repository at:

	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/fs/xfs/xfs-linux.git

has just been updated.

Patches often get missed, so please check if your outstanding patches
were in this update. If they have not been in this update, please
resubmit them to linux-xfs@vger.kernel.org so they can be picked up in
the next update (bug fixes for 5.9, new features for 5.10).

This is later in the week than I was hoping, but I'm also recovering
from wrenching my back a few day ago. :(

The new head of the iomap-for-next branch is commit:

979045f83ced iomap: fall back to buffered writes for invalidation failures

New Commits:

Andreas Gruenbacher (1):
      [d1b4f507d71d] iomap: Make sure iomap_end is called after iomap_begin

Christoph Hellwig (2):
      [00dccd7bf406] xfs: use ENOTBLK for direct I/O to buffered I/O fallback
      [979045f83ced] iomap: fall back to buffered writes for invalidation failures

Dave Chinner (1):
      [6fa1c383e783] iomap: Only invalidate page cache pages on direct IO writes

Code Diffstat:

 fs/ext4/file.c       |  2 ++
 fs/gfs2/file.c       |  3 ++-
 fs/iomap/apply.c     | 13 +++++++++----