linux-xfs.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
From: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@sandeen.net>
To: "Darrick J. Wong" <djwong@kernel.org>,
	Allison Henderson <allison.henderson@oracle.com>,
	Brian Foster <bfoster@redhat.com>,
	Catherine Hoang <catherine.hoang@oracle.com>,
	Dave Chinner <david@fromorbit.com>,
	Eryu Guan <guaneryu@gmail.com>,
	Gao Xiang <hsiangkao@linux.alibaba.com>,
	Christoph Hellwig <hch@infradead.org>,
	Chandan Babu R <chandanrlinux@gmail.com>,
	Eric Sandeen <sandeen@redhat.com>,
	Matthew Wilcox <willy@infradead.org>,
	Bill O'Donnell <billodo@redhat.com>,
	Shiyang Ruan <ruansy.fnst@fujitsu.com>
Cc: xfs <linux-xfs@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: XFS Sprints
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 09:01:30 -0500	[thread overview]

Hi Darrick -

Just wanted to chime in with my support for this approach - both the
more collaborative concept, and the planning specifics. And I think
those will go hand in hand. If specific goals (patchsets) are agreed on
for a release, it will be easier for people to focus and help get those
goals accomplished.

Thanks for thinking about this and proposing a plan. It might take a
little time to shift behaviors and expectations, but I think this is
totally worth a shot.

Thanks,
-Eric