linuxppc-dev.lists.ozlabs.org archive mirror
From: "Linux regression tracking (Thorsten Leemhuis)" <regressions@leemhuis.info>
To: Michael Ellerman <mpe@ellerman.id.au>,
	Christian Zigotzky <chzigotzky@xenosoft.de>,
	linuxppc-dev <linuxppc-dev@lists.ozlabs.org>
Cc: Rob Herring <robh@kernel.org>,
	Darren Stevens <darren@stevens-zone.net>,
	Linux kernel regressions list <regressions@lists.linux.dev>,
	"R.T.Dickinson" <rtd2@xtra.co.nz>,
	Olof Johansson <olof@lixom.net>,
	Christian Zigotzky <info@xenosoft.de>
Subject: Re: [PASEMI NEMO] Boot issue with the PowerPC updates 6.4-1
Date: Mon, 8 May 2023 15:15:24 +0200	[thread overview]

On 08.05.23 14:49, Michael Ellerman wrote:
> "Linux regression tracking #adding (Thorsten Leemhuis)"
> <regressions@leemhuis.info> writes:
>> [CCing the regression list, as it should be in the loop for regressions:
>> https://docs.kernel.org/admin-guide/reporting-regressions.html]
>>
>> [TLDR: I'm adding this report to the list of tracked Linux kernel
>> regressions; the text you find below is based on a few templates
>> paragraphs you might have encountered already in similar form.
>> See link in footer if these mails annoy you.]
>
> Patch is in testing.
> https://lore.kernel.org/linuxppc-dev/20230505171816.3175865-1-robh@kernel.org/

Ahh, great, thx for letting me know.

Thanks to a proper Link tag regzbot would have noticed that fix once it
landed in next, but it's nevertheless good to know that the fix is
already under review. :-D

Fun fact: sometimes I wish we would not post fixes in new threads, as
that makes it hard to find the proposed fix for anybody that runs into
reported issues and also manages to find the report (e.g. this thread).
But whatever, that's just a detail.

Everything you wanna know about Linux kernel regression tracking:
https://linux-regtracking.leemhuis.info/about/#tldr
If I did something stupid, please tell me, as explained on that page.

#regzbot monitor: