On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 10:02:52AM -0500, Madhavan T. Venkataraman wrote: > On 3/19/21 9:40 AM, Madhavan T. Venkataraman wrote: > > Actually now I look again it's just not adding anything on EL2 entries > > at all, they use a separate set of macros which aren't updated - this > > will only update things for EL0 and EL1 entries so my comment above > > about this tracking EL2 as EL1 isn't accurate. > So, do I need to do anything here? Probably worth some note somewhere about other stack types existing and how they end up being handled, in the changelog at least.