live-patching.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* livepatching.git#for-linus rebased
@ 2020-10-15 18:27 Jiri Kosina
From: Jiri Kosina @ 2020-10-15 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: live-patching

Hi,

JFYI I decided to rebase for-linus branch, due to slight confusion, that'd
result in for-linus be just one commit and one merge commit, which is
pointless (it's not possible to do ff-merge into for-linus without
rebasing).

As this is just an integration branch, this should be fine for everybody I
hope.

Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-10-15 18:28 UTC | newest]