I've tested this exploit in wrong way. I've first logged in as root, then I made "su nobody" and then exploit worked. If I don't login as root at the beginning, I get operation not permited.. so kernel is safe after all :) Thanks 4 your time Best regards, Bojan Pogacar > Hello, > > I've upgraded my linux box to 2.4.21 because of the securety reasons. Now I > found out that old local expoloit for ptrace is stil working under 2.4.21. > Wasn't it fixed in RC1? > > In attachment I send you exploit, which is still working! > > > Best regards, > > Bojan Pogacar >