* Is this your linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org still active ??
@ 2020-02-10  8:28 Nelson Corey
From: Nelson Corey @ 2020-02-10  8:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I have tried to reach you on this linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org mail account severally but I have gotten no response from you, Please get back to me at your earliest convenience if you have received my email this time.

Sincerely,
Nelson C.

* Is this your linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org still active ??
@ 2020-02-28 20:24 Nelson Corey