On Fri, 2021-07-23 at 17:39 -0400, Hamza Mahfooz wrote: > > On Fri, Jul 23 2021 at 08:42:32 PM +0100, Filipe Laíns > wrote: > > That said, I think we should definitely have a comment here nothing > > that, and > > possible have some bounds checks for the reported voltage value > > hinting that > > there may be bug. > > Hey Filipe, > > Do you have any thoughts on what the bounds ought to be? > 3500 mV seems like a rather safe lower bound, however the upper bound > seems much more fuzzy. > > Hi Hamza, Sorry for the delay getting back to you! The most relevant bound would be the lower one, but I think 5000mV would be a good value. Cheers, Filipe Laíns