On 07.10.22 15:27, Oleksandr Tyshchenko wrote: > From: Oleksandr Tyshchenko > > Passed to xen_grant_dma_map_page() offset in the page > can be > PAGE_SIZE even if the guest uses the same page granularity > as Xen (4KB). > > Before current patch, if such case happened we ended up providing > grants for the whole region in xen_grant_dma_map_page() which > was really unnecessary. The more, we ended up not releasing all > grants which represented that region in xen_grant_dma_unmap_page(). > > Current patch updates the code to be able to deal with such cases. > > Signed-off-by: Oleksandr Tyshchenko Reviewed-by: Juergen Gross Juergen