From: Kari Argillander <kari.argillander@stargateuniverse.net>
To: Namjae Jeon <linkinjeon@kernel.org>,
	Linus Torvalds <torvalds@linux-foundation.org>
Cc: Konstantin Komarov <almaz.alexandrovich@paragon-software.com>,
	ntfs3@lists.linux.dev, Theodore Ts'o <tytso@mit.edu>,
	Christoph Hellwig <hch@lst.de>,
	Matthew Wilcox <willy@infradead.org>,
	Eric Biggers <ebiggers@kernel.org>,
	"Darrick J. Wong" <djwong@kernel.org>,
	Christian Brauner <christian.brauner@ubuntu.com>,
	Al Viro <viro@zeniv.linux.org.uk>,
Subject: Re: NTFS3 driver is orphan already. What we do?
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 19:45:42 +0300	[thread overview]

On 28.4.2022 3.47, Namjae Jeon wrote:
>> [ Sad state of affairs mostly edited out ]
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 2:22 AM Kari Argillander
>> <kari.argillander@stargateuniverse.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> I also did suggest that I could co maintain this driver to take burden
>>> from
>>> Konstantin, but haven't got any replay.
>>
>> If you are willing to maintain it (and maybe find other like-minded
>> people to help you), I think that would certainly be a thing to try.
> I can help him.

We have now discuss with Namjae and we will start this and let's see
where it goes. I will get my PGP signed soon. I really want code to be
in kernel.org so that maintainership is easily transfer if necessary,
but let's hope long and steady route now on.

Hopefully we are ready to start by next merge window.

     Argillander