On Thu, 2019-07-18 at 08:12 +0200, Oscar Salvador wrote: > We do already have "movable_node" boot option, which exactly has that > effect. > Any hotplugged range will be placed in ZONE_MOVABLE. Oh, I was not aware of it. > Why do we need yet another option to achieve the same? Was not that > enough for your case? Well, another use of this config could be doing this boot option a default on any given kernel. But in the above case I agree it would be wiser to add the code on movable_node_is_enabled() directly, and not where I did put. What do you think about it? Thanks for the feedback, Leonardo BrĂ¡s