On Mon, 2001-10-22 at 23:52, Kilobug wrote: > Rik van Riel wrote: > > >>I never said that Alan, or any particular individual, should > >>risk a lawsuit or jail. I simply said that I hoped *someone > >>outside the US* (that is, someone not subject to US laws) would > >>make the information available. > >> > > > > If you publish to the US, you can be sued under US law. > > > > Ok, so mail me the security-related informations at > kilobug@club-internet.fr, it's in France so you can, and I'll forward them. > > I don't plan to go to the US a day or another (I won't go to any country > that use death penalty, for moral and political reasons), and so I don't > fear their DMCA. Did you see recent french law change ? I think there is not a long time to go before we end up with law like DMCA. Have a look to www.lsijolie.net -- Yoann Vandoorselaere http://www.prelude-ids.org