Am Fre, 2003-01-03 um 18.45 schrieb Andre Hedrick: > Thanks! Look how much I have given away, gee it is nothing. > Only 80% or more of all IDE chipsets, I personally wrote. > I am not allowed to make money to feed my family, pay from the cost of > membership to standards, pay for the cost of joining working groups for > new technology, pay for the cost of travel to the fore mentioned. Please don't jump on this train. Actually you're bitching about people whining; instead you should give people the possibility to pay you for your *really nice* (though a bit cryptic at times :)) work. Ok, I'd like to make a start: I'd like to donate, say ¤20 for now, do you cash credit cards? -- Servus, Daniel