On Wed, 2003-05-21 at 18:31, James Bottomley wrote: > I'm interested in using this for voyager. However, I have a problem in > that voyager may have CPUs that can't accept interrupts (this is global > on voyager, but may be per-interrupt on NUMA like systems). I think > before we move to a userspace solution, some thought about how to cope > with this is needed. > > I have several suggestions: > > 1. Place the masks into /proc/irq//smp_affinity at start of day and > have the userspace irqbalancer take this as the maximal mask > > 2. Have a separate file /proc/irq//mask(?) to expose the mask always > > 3. Some other method... I would prefer the second method.