From: "Dr\.Ben Davis" <bendavis3@zwallet.com>
To: bendavis3@zwallet.com
Subject: Confidential  Business Proposal
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 18:56:26 +0000	[thread overview]

Dr Ben Davis.
I.B.A Bank Plc
20 Rue Du Commerce
Lome-Togo

Attn;Friend,

I am Ben Davis.a Manager at The International Bank Of Africa Head Office here in Togo.

Recently we discovered a Dormant Account with a huge amount of Money Valued USD14,000,000.00 (Fourteen Million Dollars only)that belongs to one of our late Customer who died in a plane crash .

During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person who died with his family and the fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development.

The Banking law here stipulates that if such money remains unclaimed for Six years, it will be forfeited to the Bank Treasury as an unclaimed bill.

It is only a foreigner that can stand as a next of kin. It is upon this discovery that I decided to contact you to collaborate with you to pull out this dormant fund.

I have it in mind to use 10% of the fund for Expences during the transfer, and another 30% of the money to you if this proposal meets your interest.

What I want from you is for you to act as the deceased next of kin. I have in my possession, all the necessary Documents to successfully accomplish the operation.

Further Information will be given to you as soon as I receive your positive response.

Best Regards.

Dr.Ben Davis.

Get Paid... With Your Free Email at
http://www.zwallet.com/index.html?user=bendavis3