On Sun, 2003-07-13 at 12:41, Guillaume Chazarain wrote: > Hi Con, > > I am currently testing SCHED_ISO, but I have noticed a regression: > I do a make -j5 in linux-2.5.75/ everything is OK since gcc prio is 25. > X and fvwm prio are 15, but when I move a window it's very jerky. It's pretty smooth on my desktop (t-bird 1.4, 512mb ram, nvidia) > BTW2, you all seem to test interactivity with xmms. Just for those like me > that didn't noticed, I have just found that it skips much less with alsa's > OSS emulation than with alsa-xmms. I will try that out, seems to work so far, intressting... -- Christian Axelsson smiler@lanil.mine.nu