On Mon, 2003-07-14 at 21:06, Jeff Garzik wrote: > Trever L. Adams wrote: > > OK, I now get past the initialization of the 3c920. However, now it > > hangs (sak enabled, sak doesn't work... completely dead) when eth0 tries > > to come up. I have IPv6 enabled (the router does 6to4, this isn't the > > router), I don't believe I have any firewall stuff on this box, it does > > dhcp for IPv4 address and ntp time. > > > hmmm... do you have the latest modutils installed? of course he has; the kernel rpm requires: a good version.