From: Joshua Schmidlkofer <kernel@pacrimopen.com>
To: backblue <backblue@netcabo.pt>
Cc: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Error compiling, scsi 2.6.0-test1
Date: 18 Jul 2003 09:14:37 -0700	[thread overview]

Not to seem heartless, but it does work from 2.4, you may have to stick
with that till someone ports the driver forward.  Linux remains a
volunteer effort.  The kernel maintainers do not have a card to develop
against, and they don't need the hardware.  If no one else does either,
then the card becomes un-updated.   I would recommend finding people who
use the card, and trying to get some support for updating it.

have a nice day,

joshua