On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 22:55, Bryan O'Sullivan wrote: > On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 13:24, Christian Axelsson wrote: > > > Got a list of supported good working cards? > > There's a Dell TrueMobile card that uses the Orinoco chipset. If you're > feeling like life is too boring, there are cards based on the newer > Intersil dual 802.11b/g chipsets available, too, and though I haven't > checked into the shape of the drivers, I know they're under active > development. The Dell TrueMobile 1150 series are Agere/Orinoco/Hermes based (MiniPCI and PC-Card available). All other Dell TrueMobile cards are Broadcom based and have no Linux driver support either. There are also MiniPCI, PC-Card, USB adapters with 802.11a/b/g and Linux drivers available: http://sf.net/projects/madwifi These are based on the Ateros chipset, which also is around in some OEM products. > > > As far as CPU is concerned, if you're using recent 2.5 or 2.6 > > > kernels, there's Pentium M support in cpufreq. Jeremy > > > Fitzhardinge has written a userspace daemon that varies the > > > Pentium M CPU frequency in response to > > > load. > > > > Can you please point me to this daemon? http://sf.net/projects/cpufreqd Regards, Martin List-Petersen martin at list-petersen dot se -- "An idealist is one who, on noticing that a rose smells better than a cabbage, concludes that it will also make better soup." - H.L. Mencken