Ton Hospel replied to me |> I know libsensors is not yet 2.6 aware, but I thought sensed values |> where available in sysfs if one wanted to manually read them. Since I |> have via hardware: |If there is any interest, I have a perl program that does a configurable |display for 2.6. Sure there is interest:) |> |> Now there is no sensor-related message as far as I can see in my dmesg, |> and I do not seem to find any temperature/fan related info in /sys: |> |You still need the bus and chip drivers before anything appears. |Which ones is basically the same as with the old lmsensors stuff, so |look in their docs. But how can I check the damn things work ? Sensors writers seem to have eschewed the nice messages every other driver writer put in dmesg to tell me their stuff is correctly loaded. For example I have : "SMBus Via Pro adapter at 5000" in "/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.0/i2c-3/name" so I suppose via-pro at least is loaded (fully ?). Which should be the bus stuff I think. For the chip stuff that would be VIA686A (?) But how am I supposed to check the darn thing works with nothing in dmesg ? I've already combed sysfs for clues and found nothing. Regards, -- Nicolas Mailhot