On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 01:40, Junio C Hamano wrote: > Sorry for being paranoid, but is this message really from the > real Linus? I have never seen Linus' e-mail with long lines > folded with '=' at the end of line, nor with charset ISO-8859-1. > The message by all indication is from Linus. I do not see the the lines folded with '=' as you point out, but I do see the content-type as charset ISO-8859-1, but I don't see Linus using Latin 1 as suspicious at all. Finally someone more paranoid than me ;-) -sb > - > To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in > the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org > More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html > Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/ >