* usbfs mount options doesn't work in 2.6, works fine with 2.4
@ 2003-12-08  4:52 Stian Jordet
From: Stian Jordet @ 2003-12-08  4:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi,

I just noted that whatever mount options I use on usbfs, they are
ignored. Works just fine on 2.4. Is this something other people are
experiencing as well, or is this some kind of configuration problem? I'm
having this line in fstab:

usbfs   /proc/bus/usb   usbfs   defaults,devmode=0666   0       0

which does what I want with 2.4, but not 2.6..

Best regards,
Stian