On Friday 03 February 2017 11:02 PM, Sasha Levin wrote: > On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 7:30 AM, George Cherian > wrote: >> This series adds the support for Cavium Cryptographic Accelerarion Unit (CPT) >> CPT is available in Cavium's Octeon-Tx SoC series. >> >> The series was tested with ecryptfs and dm-crypt for in kernel cryptographic >> offload operations. This driver needs a firmware to work, I will be sending the >> firmware to linux-firmware once the driver is accepted. > Can we have the firmware now to be able to actually test this series? attached, Hope you have access to an 81xx board!!