On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 07:59 -0700, Zwane Mwaikambo wrote: > > So, to make things short, my device is generating interrupts, my code > > has a functioning and registered interrupt routine (/proc/interrupts > > agrees as well but interrupt count is 0 for the specific IRQ), but no > > interrupt is ever received from the PCI card. > > What does the PCI device report as the interrupt line? What do you > register with request_irq? No there's no problem there. I always register the correct interrupt line (the one that is seen with lspci for example), without explicitly requesting the number, but by using dev->irq after I've called pci_enable_device() > > Ps. Isn't there already a driver for that controller? Yep, and not only one I might add... But none of them is showing the correct behaviour that a good driver should (in my humble opinion), and the best efforts are for kernels 2.4 Anyway, thanks -- Dimitris Lampridis