On Thu, 2005-01-06 at 14:47 +0100, Lukas Hejtmanek wrote: > Hello, Hi > I've tried 2.6.10-bk8 suspend/resume. After resume I usually do swapoff -a to > load all the pages from swap to memory. Unfortunately with the latest version > swapoff does not work. It seems to cycle in an endless loop reading data from > disk. I second that, after resume my machine does exactly the same. It swaps in most of the data, but it leaves ~1700kB on the swapdevice that it doesn't manage to swap in, and apparently reads this over and over again. But it probably doesn't have anything to do with swsusp, I can reproduce it without ever having suspended, just fill up the memory so the machine swaps and then the same thing happens. Apparently kernels from -bk in late december works fine, so it's a recent introduction. Needs investigating. -- /Martin