This patch rewrites the handling of remote control events. Rather than making them available from a special file in the ibmasmfs, now the events from the RSA card get translated into kernel input events and injected into the input subsystem. The driver now will generate two /dev/input/eventX nodes -- one for the keyboard and one for the mouse. The mouse node generates absolute events more like a touch pad than a mouse. Signed-off-by: Vernon Mauery Signed-off-by: Max Asbock My apologies for this being sent as an attachment, but I can't get my mailer to accept the one umlaut in the patch.