On Sun, 2006-02-26 at 23:38 +0100, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote: > Ian Kumlien schrieb: > > I also saw some oddities... portage stopped working, i dunno if this can > > be MSI related or so, else something is trashing memory in a very > > special way =P > > Yes, 0.15 causes memory corruption even if MSI is disabled. So if i run with iommu=forced or what the hell the option is called i should be able to catch these trashings? I also found it odd that it was only python that suffered... Starting large and long running C apps worked just fine. -- Ian Kumlien -- http://pomac.netswarm.net