On Donnerstag, 27. Februar 2020 20:50:40 CET Dan Murphy wrote: > Luca > > On 2/27/20 12:50 PM, Luca Weiss wrote: > > Add a driver for the SGMICRO SGM3140 Buck/Boost Charge Pump LED driver. > > > > This device is controller by two GPIO lines, one for enabling the LED > > and the second one for switching between torch and flash mode. > > > > The device will automatically switch to torch mode after being in flash > > mode for about 250-300ms, so after that time the driver will turn the > > LED off again automatically. > > > > Signed-off-by: Luca Weiss > > --- > > You seem to be missing the devictree bindings doc for the GPIOs. As written in the initial email: > I will also write dt bindings for the driver once I have "strobe" > working. I was hoping to get some guidance on the code by posting the WIP patch - the issues I see are documented in the initial email. Regards Luca