On Fri, 2008-10-24 at 07:53 -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote: > Actually, on 32-bit, the 'prot' should be there, as should the starting > physical page. Otherwise the two interfaces would be very odd, and you'd > have to repeat those arguments in all callers (ie both in "prepare" and > in the actual "access"). I suppose. What I did instead was create _wc versions of both the prepare and access functions to eliminate the need for additional data. Either way is fine with me; I took the route which didn't require an additional allocation. -- keith.packard@intel.com