On Tue, 2012-01-24 at 20:57 +0200, Carlos Chinea wrote: > > > Several people have shown interest for this to be integrated in the > > > kernel to help development.The framework is already in use in Nokia > > > products like N9. > > > > We (ST-Ericsson) also use this framework and we have a driver > > for it in the works and submitted to the list at one time I think. > > I am sorry if I have not ACK:ed all patches but I have my ack on > > the big one. > > > > That said I suspect it mightn't have been pulled because > > Torvalds cannot verify who you are, and/or that there is no signed > > tag on it? GPG keys are getting mandatory, though it's sad if it's > > becoming a barrier to entry. > > > > There is a signed tag (hsi_for_3.3), but said it so is true that my key > was signed only by one person. Today I've managed to meet Artem > Bityutskiy and he has now also signed the key. However, It is my > understanding that's not enough :( You may try to approach Pekka Enberg -- Best Regards, Artem Bityutskiy