On Thu, 2012-03-22 at 14:42 +0100, Jan Kara wrote: > > But AFAIKC, the whole '__ext4_handle_dirty_super()' also falls-back to > > marking the superblock as dirty if the file-system has no journal for > > some reasons, right? > Yes. And I wrote that if you do sync_buffer(EXT4_SB(sb)->s_sbh) instead > of marking superblock dirty, it would be fine. OK, sorry for not reading carefully, I will take a look at this and all the places where we use 's_dirt' and try to think how to just eliminate them. But since I have 0 experience with ext4, I'll probably need some help, but let's see. Thanks for reviewing and the feed-back! -- Best Regards, Artem Bityutskiy