On Thu, 2012-08-02 at 20:03 +0200, Richard Weinberger wrote: > > If I understand correctly, fastmap size is a function of total PEBs > > count. You should be able to calculate the maximum size precisely. > > It does. > I was thinking of 2 x sizeof(fastmap) to have reserved PEBs for the > currently used fastmap and PEBs for the new to be installed fastmap. Up to you. If you are fine with the overhead, you can go for 2x, I do not have objections. But would be nice to include the overhead numbers when you submit the patches. Also print on initialization. -- Best Regards, Artem Bityutskiy