On Thu, 2012-08-16 at 10:13 +0200, Richard Genoud wrote: > > + To put it differently, if this value is 20, UBI will try > to reserve > > + about 1.9% of physical eraseblocks for bad blocks > handling. And that > > + will be 1.9% of eraseblocks on the entire NAND chip, not > just the MTD > > + partition UBI attaches. This means that if you have, say, > if a NAND > I don't quite understand this sentence. > Maybe you meant: > This means that if you have, say, a NAND flash chip that admits a > maximum of 40 bad eraseblocks [...] > (but I'm not a native english speaker !) Fixed, thanks! -- Best Regards, Artem Bityutskiy