On Sun, 2013-01-27 at 11:19 -0800, H. Peter Anvin wrote: > It turns out the patch I sent out doesn't actually build. Here is an > updated patch. Can I get your ack for this so I can do the > appropriate hacks to your and Yinghai's patchsets? The new flags are supposed to indicate that the EFI stub is present and usable. So please do NOT add it for 32-bit unless you've also merged the outstanding patches which actually fix it. Or at least marked EFI_STUB as 'depends on BROKEN'. Other than that, Acked-by: David Woodhouse -- dwmw2