On Thu, 2013-02-07 at 18:13 +0000, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote: > > However, the biggest reason not to use libgcc is that we want to control > what gets used in the kernel - for example, no floating point, and no > use of 64 x 64bit division. Which is all very sensible. But there's no particular reason we couldn't add a __bswap[sd]i2 to the kernel's version of libgcc if we wanted to. If we're compiling with -Os on platforms without 'rev' and that's the thing that makes most sense, then we should make it work. -- Sent with MeeGo's ActiveSync support. David Woodhouse Open Source Technology Centre David.Woodhouse@intel.com Intel Corporation