* Re: [Lse-tech] Re: LSE conference call
@ 2003-04-22 18:36 Jack F Vogel
From: Jack F Vogel @ 2003-04-22 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Bradford; +Cc: hannal, lse-tech, John Bradford, linux-kernel, cliffw, wli

Long as its not before my morning coffee :) I think this is a good idea
Hanna

Cheers,

Jack

John Bradford <john@grabjohn.com>@lists.sourceforge.net on 04/22/2003
10:49:41 AM

Sent by:    lse-tech-admin@lists.sourceforge.net

To:    hannal@us.ltcfwd.linux.ibm.com
cc:    lse-tech@lists.sourceforge.net, john@grabjohn.com (John Bradford),
       linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org, cliffw@osdl.org, wli@holomorphy.com
Subject:    [Lse-tech] Re: LSE conference call

> In light of our speaker sleeping through the meeting and
> the fact that kernel hackers tend not to be awake early
> in the morning I propose moving the time of the call to
> 1pm Pacific Time (GMT-0800).

10 PM U.K. time is no problem for me.

> Originally we chose 9:30am to encourage people in Europe and
> India to attend. However, the time change has not increased
> attendance so I think we should move it to a more reasonable
> time for North American Continental dwellers who are the
> main attendees.
>
> Any comments? Debate? Hate mail?

Flame war?  :-)

* Re: [Lse-tech] Re: LSE conference call
@ 2003-04-22 21:15 ` Hanna Linder
From: Hanna Linder @ 2003-04-22 21:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lse-tech; +Cc: Jack F Vogel, John Bradford, hannal, linux-kernel, cliffw, wli

I am getting reports of some conflicts. Would 2pm on Thursday
or 3pm on Friday be acceptable? Pacific Time that is...

Remember this is every other week (at best ;)

Hanna