On Wed, 2015-04-22 at 21:05 +0200, Luis R. Rodriguez wrote: > > > I'd also love to remove the driver if it turns out there are actually > > > no users. qib substantially replaces it except for a few very old > > > cards. > > > > To be precise, the split is that ipath powers the old HTX bus cards that > > only work in AMD systems, > > Do those systems have PAT support? CAn anyone check if PAT is enabled > if booted on a recent kernel? I don't have one of these systems any more. The *only* one I ever had was a monster IBM box...I can't even find a reference to it any more. -- Doug Ledford GPG KeyID: 0E572FDD