On Sun, 2015-12-20 at 22:55 +0200, Andy Shevchenko wrote: > On Sun, Dec 20, 2015 at 10:17 PM, Andy Shevchenko > wrote: > > On Sun, Dec 20, 2015 at 8:49 PM, Måns Rullgård > > wrote: > > I noticed thanks to DWC_PARAMS that burst size is hardcoded to 32 > > items on this board, however registers for SATA program it to 64. I > > remember that I got no interrupt when I programmed transfer width > > wrongly (64 bits against 32 bits) when I ported dw_dmac to be used > > on > > Intel SoCs. > > One more thing, I have a patch to monitor DMA IO, we may check what > exactly the values are written / read  in DMA. I can share it > tomorrow. As promised the patch I have to debug IO of DW DMA. Didn't check though if it applies cleanly on top of recent vanilla kernel. -- Andy Shevchenko Intel Finland Oy