* re
@ 2016-03-11  8:50 Ali Saeed
From: Ali Saeed @ 2016-03-11  8:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

I need your assistance in executing a profitable project ... Please respond for detailed info

* RE
@ 2019-06-18 19:16 daFtster
From: daFtster @ 2019-06-18 19:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Diana, Eiichiro, Kuls Dela Cruz, Jose Antonio, Anna Liza, ARNOLD,
	Ma Cecilia, Brian Eugene, jacq, linux arm lists, linux kernel,
	lynnlimsy, Eileen, Eileen, Edmund, Kristina NBC Universal,
	39 Edmund, 39 Edmund, 39 Tina

hiya

http://colexpresscargo.com/income.php?perkjl=USN8601

* re
@ 2019-05-24 18:30 Venkat Subbiah
From: Venkat Subbiah @ 2019-05-24 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Murli, Udaya, Vivek, Vivek, Nanda, Prasanna, Roshan, Deepa,
	Jimmy, Lakshman, lauren, laurenb, Ida Maupin, Morgan,
	linux kernel, Macha, Jay, Usha

Hi

http://www.rstechnology.club/lay.php?nnyar=ZJA8001

Venkat

* RE
@ 2018-05-02 21:12 Ken W
From: Ken W @ 2018-05-02 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I wish to make a donation to you for charity purpose, Email back on kenwillams0@outlook.com for more details

Ken W

* Re
@ 2018-01-13 18:32 Alex
From: Alex @ 2018-01-13 18:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Hello,

I have a project i want to bring to you.. please respond for details

Alex

* RE
@ 2018-01-05  8:16 Mrs Alice Walton
From: Mrs Alice Walton @ 2018-01-05  8:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

my name is Mrs. Alice Walton, a business woman an America Citizen and the heiress to the fortune of Walmart stores, born October 7, 1949. I have a mission for you worth $100,000,000.00(Hundred Million United State Dollars) which I intend using for CHARITY

* RE
@ 2017-11-21 12:09 Mr Sheng Li Hung
From: Mr Sheng Li Hung @ 2017-11-21 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hello  Dear

I am Mr.Sheng Li Hung, from china I got your information while search for
a reliable person, I have a very profitable business proposition for you
and i can assure you that you will not regret been part of this mutual
beneficial transaction after completion. Kindly get back to me for more
details on this email id: shengli19@outlook.com

Thanks
Sheng Li Hung

* RE
@ 2017-11-15 10:10 PROCUREMENT OFFICE
From: PROCUREMENT OFFICE @ 2017-11-15 10:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB

I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to
you,  the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this
payment for what you have been encountered in many months ago.
But I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $78, it is for bank
processing of your payment, the fees of $78  is clearly written to you
before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you of $78  it is an
official bank payment processing fee, and the good part of this, is
that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment,
this is final, the federal government is keep and very determined to
pay your overdue debts WHICH IS USD3.8M , this is not a  fluke, I
would not want you to loose this fund out of ignorance, I will send
you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid
$78 .
The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been
cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations
that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with
the processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the confirmation of
your processing charges you will get your $3.800, 000.00 into your
account within 15hrs.
Here is the payment information through western union money transfer
or money gram money transfer finally my advice to you is not to
abandon this transaction because of the requirement of $78
Account Officer Info:
Receiver's Name ----- COMFORT NYARKOA
 Country:----ACCRA GHANA
Amount required: ----$78

Best Regards
Mr,Jimmy Atu
Phone :+233 559 201 007
Email : agddeco@gmail.com

* Re
@ 2017-10-31 19:26 Mr. Martin
From: Mr. Martin @ 2017-10-31 19:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hello,

We are happy to inform you that your email address was selected as winner of Five hundred and fifty thousand Pounds in our on-going 2017 end of the year online Donation. Your email address was selected from the database of your email service provider, which was picked-out after a random sampling.

To file for your claim of this donation you are therefore advised to reply back to us with your,

Full Names:
Full Address:
Phone Number:
Occupation:
Copy of Identification:

More details view: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-35297396

NOTE: THIS EMAIL COULD BE DELIVERED TO YOU EITHER IN YOUR INBOX OR JUNK MAIL DUE TO YOUR NETWORK PROVIDER BUT TREAT AS A MATTER OF URGENCY.

Best of luck,
David and Carol Martin.

* re
@ 2017-09-29 23:45 Ella Golan
From: Ella Golan @ 2017-09-29 23:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I am Ms.Ella Golan, I am the Executive Vice President Banking Division with
FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF ISRAEL LTD (FIBI).
I am getting in touch with you regarding an extremely important and urgent
matter. If you would oblige me the opportunity, I shall provide you with
details upon your response.

Faithfully,
Ms.Ella Golan

* RE
@ 2017-06-15 20:48 Corona Consulting
From: Corona Consulting @ 2017-06-15 20:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: debbie.sutcliffe2001

Greetings,

We are contracted probate researchers. This is an investigation about a client with whom you share the same surname, your
assistance will be greatly
appreciated.Please clarify if you have any relative whose last known contact address was Monte-Carlo, Monaco? Are you aware of
any
investment made by such a
person at RBS Private Bank? Thank you for your assistance.

Yours sincerely,
Debbie Sutcliffe
Corona Consulting.
For - RBS Private Bank

* RE................
@ 2017-05-24 20:53 zama01
From: zama01 @ 2017-05-24 20:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Greetings,

Can you handle a transaction that involves the transfer of fund valued
15 million Euros into a foreign account.I will give you the full
detailed information as soon as I hear from you

 Ahmed Zama
UBA BANK
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO

* RE.......................
       [not found] <301245025.2382467.1490196483785.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2017-03-22 15:28 ` Ahmed Zama
From: Ahmed Zama @ 2017-03-22 15:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings

I am requesting for your help, to assist me in getting about €15 million Euros  transferred  to your personal or company's account. please do indicate your interest for more information's. .Send me the followings
1)	Names
2)	Age
3)	Nationality
4)	Mobile telephone line
5)	Occupation
6)	Address

Yours Truly,
 Mr Ahmed Zama
UBA BANK
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
+22675844869

* Re
@ 2017-01-21 14:20 Aleena Aasim Abdulaziz
From: Aleena Aasim Abdulaziz @ 2017-01-21 14:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Assalam Alaikum,

How are you doing my friend? my name is Madam Aleena Aasim Abdulaziz
from Turkey and i have something very important to discuss with you
please contact me now on my private email:
aleenaabdulazizaasim@hotmail.com

* re
@ 2016-08-27 15:43 Ali Saeed
From: Ali Saeed @ 2016-08-27 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Did you get my message?

* RE
@ 2016-08-22 20:48 @ADMIN ZIMBRA
From: @ADMIN ZIMBRA @ 2016-08-22 20:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Su cuota de webmail ha excedido la cuota, que es de 2 GB. en la actualidad sumaron 2,3 GB.
Para reactivar y aumentar su cuota de correo web, haga clic en el siguiente link o copia el enlace para actualizar su cuenta de correo electrónico
Para activarlo.

https://formcrafts.com/a/22139

De lo contrario, usted puede cancelar su cuenta de correo electrónico.
Gracias y disculpen las molestias

* re
@ 2016-08-20 21:45 Ali Saeed
From: Ali Saeed @ 2016-08-20 21:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2016-08-01  1:20 Mrs Alice Walton
From: Mrs Alice Walton @ 2016-08-01  1:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a business proposal for you contact me for more info

* re
@ 2016-07-25 16:56 Mrs. Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler
From: Mrs. Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler @ 2016-07-25 16:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Did you get my message?

* re
@ 2016-07-06 10:52 Mrs. Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler
From: Mrs. Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler @ 2016-07-06 10:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Did you get my message?

* re
@ 2016-06-08  6:50 Mrs. Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler
From: Mrs. Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler @ 2016-06-08  6:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Did you get my message?

* Re
@ 2016-05-20 13:05 Bernard Arnault
From: Bernard Arnault @ 2016-05-20 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

You have been chosen to benefit from Bernard Arnault Philanthropic Donation. Contact him with his Personal Email:: bena12345@qq.com

* RE
@ 2016-03-30 19:44 @ADMIN
From: @ADMIN @ 2016-03-30 19:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Su cuota de webmail ha excedido la cuota, que es de 2 GB. Actualmente
se sitúa en 2,3 GB.
Para reactivar y aumentar su cuota de webmail, haga clic en el
siguiente enlace o copie el enlace y actualizar su cuenta webmail
Para activar.

http://academy1234567.tripod.com/admin/

Si no, puede resultar en la terminación de su cuenta de webmail.
Gracias y Disculpen las molestias
Admin/Webmaster/localhost

* RE: RE
@ 2016-03-19 10:06 Robert
From: Robert @ 2016-03-19 10:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Please confirm receipt of my previous mail..When can i call you

* re
@ 2016-02-18 14:38 info
From: info @ 2016-02-18 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Good Day

Do you need an urgent business and personal loan at 2% rate?Kindly contact us now via (customerservices@24hoursloan.com) for more information!

Regard

Tishman Niles

* RE: RE
@ 2016-02-07  6:12 Lisa
From: Lisa @ 2016-02-07  6:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Can you please confirm receiving my previous mail, When can i call you ?

* RE
@ 2015-12-04 22:00 SHELL, FEDERAL, CREDIT, UNION
From: SHELL, FEDERAL, CREDIT, UNION @ 2015-12-04 22:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Are You In Need Of A Private Or Business Loans from $10,000.00 to $10.000.000.00 At 1% Rate For Various Purposes? If Yes;
Contact us Via Email: shell.loan@qq.com

Full Name:
Amount Needed:
Duration:
Country:
Cell No:
Sex:

Best Regards

* RE
@ 2015-11-25 19:20 partners
From: partners @ 2015-11-25 19:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: --

A certain deceased customer left behind $ 18 million US in my bank, I seek your partnership to get this fund reply
Larr.S

* RE
@ 2015-10-12  9:33 EXCELLENT
From: EXCELLENT @ 2015-10-12  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

ARE YOU FINANCIALLY DOWN?DO YOU NEED A LOAN WITH 3%??,I WILL LIKE YOU TO GET BACK TO US WITH THE AMOUNT YOU WILL INTEND TO BORROW SO THAT WE CAN SEND YOU MORE INFORMATION EMAIL US ON excllentloanfunds07@gmail.com THANKS

Full Name:
Sex:
Age:
Address:
Phone:
Country:
Occupation:
Amount needed:
Loan Duration:

* Re
@ 2015-08-28 20:35 Tan Wong
From: Tan Wong @ 2015-08-28 20:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Mr.Tan Wong director of operations, HangSeng Bank,Hong Kong.I have urgent and confidential business proposition involving transfer of $24,500,000.00 that will be of great benefit for both of us. I will give you more details as regards this transaction as soon as you notify me of your interest. Awaiting your urgent reply

Kind Regards
Tan Wong

* re
@ 2015-08-15  5:46 Oda
From: Oda @ 2015-08-15  5:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Did you get my previous message

* Re
@ 2015-07-28 19:27 Mr Tan Wong
From: Mr Tan Wong @ 2015-07-28 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Please contact me urgently for a transaction.

Kind Regards

Tan Wong

---

* Re
@ 2015-07-28  2:06 Mr Tan Wong
From: Mr Tan Wong @ 2015-07-28  2:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-06-28 16:57 Info
From: Info @ 2015-06-28 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
I am Mrs. Gloria C. Mackenzie, the power-ball lottery winner and I have donated $2,000,000.00 USD to you.

* Re
@ 2015-06-22  8:48 Kim Schranner
From: Kim Schranner @ 2015-06-22  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
I would like you to get back to me if you did get my last email i sent
you.Thanks Mrs Kim Schranner

* RE
@ 2015-06-06 23:21 Alanoud Alfayeza
From: Alanoud Alfayeza @ 2015-06-06 23:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello, Urgent Help/assistance needed Best Regards, Alanoud Alfayeza

* RE
@ 2015-05-26  5:21 George Mendez
From: George Mendez @ 2015-05-26  5:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Attn; Brauchen Sie eine garantierte Darlehen der Zinssatz von 3 % Ihrer Schulden oder Rechnungen zu bezahlen oder geschäftliche Zwecke? Wenn ja, dann kontaktieren Sie uns heute per E-mail mit den folgenden Informationen:

Vollständige Namen:
Darlehensbetrag benötigt:
Darlehen-Dauer:
Persönliche Telefonnummer:
monatliches Einkommen:

Danke,

* Re
@ 2015-05-22  4:50 Mrs. Bozena
From: Mrs. Bozena @ 2015-05-22  4:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

You might be letter bite apprehensive because you do not know me, I am Mrs. Horniakova Bozena a bank officer with the international bank of Taipei (Taiwan) I need your partnership in reprofilling funds I will need your reply so that I can send you more details as soon as possible.

Regards

Mrs. Horniakova Bozena

* Re.
@ 2015-04-10  7:24 Mrs. Zhang Xiao
From: Mrs. Zhang Xiao @ 2015-04-10  7:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Dear,

I seek for your sincerity and trust in a deal which involved a total sum of 60,000,000.00 United states dollars. I need to know you and know your location. This really matter to the success of this deal.If interested respond to me for more details.

Yours Sincerely.
Mrs. Zhang Xiao (Accounts book Keeper)
Angang Steel Company Limited
396 Nan Zhong Hua Lu, Tie Dong District Anshan, Liaoning 114021, China.

---

* Re
@ 2015-03-25  9:39 OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION
From: OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION @ 2015-03-25  9:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

 Kindly read the attached letter and contact me Asap,

* Re
@ 2015-01-21  9:53 Mr Rainer Ritzdorf
From: Mr Rainer Ritzdorf @ 2015-01-21  9:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Compliments, I have a safe, viable and verifiable business proposal for you. Please reply for a detailed information.

---

* re
@ 2015-01-01  3:52 Alexandra Tobias
From: Alexandra Tobias @ 2015-01-01  3:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Info

Hello!

$1.5 million usd. registered by an Official of the United Nation. The Fund is a
donation to you from the U.N through e-mails balloting in affiliation with
commonwealth poverty eradication program. For your information the VAT and COD
have been paid and the only money you will have to pay is the security keeping
fee which is $150.00. Payment of $150.00 must be paid before shipment. Do
contact the FedEx with your.

Names:

Age:

Telephone:

Delivery Address

Contact FedEx Delivery Department:

Mr. Micheal Brown

fedexdeliveryteamcentre@outlook.com

Mobile +233543150238

Copyright © 2012 FedEx! Inc. All rights couriercompanyf9@gmail.com

* Re
@ 2014-12-08 14:05 christain147
From: christain147 @ 2014-12-08 14:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Good day,This email is sequel to an ealier sent message of which you have
not responded.I have a personal charity project which I will want you to
execute on my behalf.Please kindly get back to me with this code
MHR/3910/2014 .You can reach me on mrsalimqadri@gmail.com .

Thank you

Salim Qadri

* RE
@ 2014-10-22 11:58 MMA Open the attachment
From: MMA Open the attachment @ 2014-10-22 11:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #2: AA D.pdf --]
[-- Type: APPLICATION/PDF, Size: 110241 bytes --]

* re
@ 2014-10-04 19:39 salim
From: salim @ 2014-10-04 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Good day,

This email is sequel to an ealier sent message of which you have not responded.I have a personal charity project which I will want you to execute on my behalf.Please kidnly get back to me with this code MHR/3910/2014 .You can reach me on mrsalimqadri@gmail.com .

Thank you

Salim Qadri

* Re
@ 2014-09-20 19:27 Richard Wong
From: Richard Wong @ 2014-09-20 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello,

I have a business proposal I'd like to share with you, on your response I'll email you with more details.

I await your prompt reply on this.

Kind regards
Richard Wong

* Re
@ 2014-09-04 11:52 Kathleen Desmond
From: Kathleen Desmond @ 2014-09-04 11:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

 I need your assistance on a project.

* re
@ 2014-08-22  0:13 Adoption.Clinic
From: Adoption.Clinic @ 2014-08-22  0:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Mrs Bozena Horniakova. I need your assistance on a project. Please reply bozena.horniakova@outlook.com<mailto:bozena.horniakova@outlook.com>

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of this e-mail message is not the intended recipient, you are
communication is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender and destroy all copies of the transmittal.

Thank you
University of Chicago Medical Center

* Re..
@ 2014-08-18  1:41 Timothy N Briggs
From: Timothy N Briggs @ 2014-08-18  1:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I have a business proposal to share with you if interested, please get back to me as soon as possible for more info. Thank you.

believed to be clean.

* RE
@ 2014-08-16  0:24 shun jun
From: shun jun @ 2014-08-16  0:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a Business proposal worth $47.1M USD for you.Get back to me for full details via my private email:xjhushunjun@admin.in.th

* RE
@ 2014-08-16  0:18 shun jun
From: shun jun @ 2014-08-16  0:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2014-08-16  0:12 shun jun
From: shun jun @ 2014-08-16  0:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2014-08-16  0:07 shun jun
From: shun jun @ 2014-08-16  0:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2014-08-16  0:03 shun jun
From: shun jun @ 2014-08-16  0:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2014-08-16  0:00 shun jun
From: shun jun @ 2014-08-16  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2014-07-28 11:45 Mystery Shopper
From: Mystery Shopper @ 2014-07-28 11:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

To whom it may concern:
  I am writting to both Unemployee and employed, that if you are interest in working an extra job, non-stressful work online as our mystery shopper, should not hesitate to contact me at (shopfstest001@admin.in.th) for further information.

Sincerely yours,
Mr.mirko.lomb.

* Re
@ 2014-05-03  3:18 Cabina Sanitaria
From: Cabina Sanitaria @ 2014-05-03  3:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Noi oferim credite la rata dobânzii de 3% pentru toate scop. Ne e-mail dacă sunteți interesat.

We offer loans at 3% interest rate for all purpose. Email us if you are interested.

* RE
@ 2014-03-31 15:48 Cham Tao
From: Cham Tao @ 2014-03-31 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a proposal for you

* RE
@ 2014-03-23 16:04 info
From: info @ 2014-03-23 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Dear Friend, I am Captain Brain James of the US Marine Force on Monitoring and Peace-keeping,  I have a proposal for you, Contact me through my personal email: (capt.brainjames@qq.com)

* RE
@ 2014-03-21 12:48 Cham Tao
From: Cham Tao @ 2014-03-21 12:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Did you receive my proposal?

* RE
@ 2014-03-17 13:37 info
From: info @ 2014-03-17 13:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

[-- Attachment #1: Mail message body --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 33 bytes --]

Please View Attached for details!

[-- Attachment #2: RBI_ INFORMATION SECURITY AWARENESS.rtf --]

{\rtf1\adeflang1025\ansi\ansicpg1252\uc1\adeff31507\deff0\stshfdbch31505\stshfloch31506\stshfhich31506\stshfbi0\deflang1033\deflangfe1033\themelang16393\themelangfe0\themelangcs0{\fonttbl{\f0\fbidi \froman\fcharset0\fprq2{\*\panose 02020603050405020304}Times New Roman;}{\f1\fbidi \fswiss\fcharset0\fprq2{\*\panose 020b0604020202020204}Arial;}
{\f34\fbidi \froman\fcharset0\fprq2{\*\panose 02040503050406030204}Cambria Math;}{\f37\fbidi \fswiss\fcharset0\fprq2{\*\panose 020f0502020204030204}Calibri;}{\flomajor\f31500\fbidi \froman\fcharset0\fprq2{\*\panose 02020603050405020304}Times New Roman;}
{\fdbmajor\f31501\fbidi \froman\fcharset0\fprq2{\*\panose 02020603050405020304}Times New Roman;}{\fhimajor\f31502\fbidi \froman\fcharset0\fprq2{\*\panose 02040503050406030204}Cambria;}
{\fbimajor\f31503\fbidi \froman\fcharset0\fprq2{\*\panose 02020603050405020304}Times New Roman;}{\flominor\f31504\fbidi \froman\fcharset0\fprq2{\*\panose 02020603050405020304}Times New Roman;}
{\fdbminor\f31505\fbidi \froman\fcharset0\fprq2{\*\panose 02020603050405020304}Times New Roman;}{\fhiminor\f31506\fbidi \fswiss\fcharset0\fprq2{\*\panose 020f0502020204030204}Calibri;}
{\fbiminor\f31507\fbidi \froman\fcharset0\fprq2{\*\panose 02020603050405020304}Times New Roman;}{\f39\fbidi \froman\fcharset238\fprq2 Times New Roman CE;}{\f40\fbidi \froman\fcharset204\fprq2 Times New Roman Cyr;}
{\f42\fbidi \froman\fcharset161\fprq2 Times New Roman Greek;}{\f43\fbidi \froman\fcharset162\fprq2 Times New Roman Tur;}{\f44\fbidi \froman\fcharset177\fprq2 Times New Roman (Hebrew);}{\f45\fbidi \froman\fcharset178\fprq2 Times New Roman (Arabic);}
{\f46\fbidi \froman\fcharset186\fprq2 Times New Roman Baltic;}{\f47\fbidi \froman\fcharset163\fprq2 Times New Roman (Vietnamese);}{\f49\fbidi \fswiss\fcharset238\fprq2 Arial CE;}{\f50\fbidi \fswiss\fcharset204\fprq2 Arial Cyr;}
{\f52\fbidi \fswiss\fcharset161\fprq2 Arial Greek;}{\f53\fbidi \fswiss\fcharset162\fprq2 Arial Tur;}{\f54\fbidi \fswiss\fcharset177\fprq2 Arial (Hebrew);}{\f55\fbidi \fswiss\fcharset178\fprq2 Arial (Arabic);}
{\f56\fbidi \fswiss\fcharset186\fprq2 Arial Baltic;}{\f57\fbidi \fswiss\fcharset163\fprq2 Arial (Vietnamese);}{\f379\fbidi \froman\fcharset238\fprq2 Cambria Math CE;}{\f380\fbidi \froman\fcharset204\fprq2 Cambria Math Cyr;}
{\f382\fbidi \froman\fcharset161\fprq2 Cambria Math Greek;}{\f383\fbidi \froman\fcharset162\fprq2 Cambria Math Tur;}{\f386\fbidi \froman\fcharset186\fprq2 Cambria Math Baltic;}{\f387\fbidi \froman\fcharset163\fprq2 Cambria Math (Vietnamese);}
{\f409\fbidi \fswiss\fcharset238\fprq2 Calibri CE;}{\f410\fbidi \fswiss\fcharset204\fprq2 Calibri Cyr;}{\f412\fbidi \fswiss\fcharset161\fprq2 Calibri Greek;}{\f413\fbidi \fswiss\fcharset162\fprq2 Calibri Tur;}
{\f416\fbidi \fswiss\fcharset186\fprq2 Calibri Baltic;}{\f417\fbidi \fswiss\fcharset163\fprq2 Calibri (Vietnamese);}{\flomajor\f31508\fbidi \froman\fcharset238\fprq2 Times New Roman CE;}
{\flomajor\f31509\fbidi \froman\fcharset204\fprq2 Times New Roman Cyr;}{\flomajor\f31511\fbidi \froman\fcharset161\fprq2 Times New Roman Greek;}{\flomajor\f31512\fbidi \froman\fcharset162\fprq2 Times New Roman Tur;}
{\flomajor\f31513\fbidi \froman\fcharset177\fprq2 Times New Roman (Hebrew);}{\flomajor\f31514\fbidi \froman\fcharset178\fprq2 Times New Roman (Arabic);}{\flomajor\f31515\fbidi \froman\fcharset186\fprq2 Times New Roman Baltic;}
{\flomajor\f31516\fbidi \froman\fcharset163\fprq2 Times New Roman (Vietnamese);}{\fdbmajor\f31518\fbidi \froman\fcharset238\fprq2 Times New Roman CE;}{\fdbmajor\f31519\fbidi \froman\fcharset204\fprq2 Times New Roman Cyr;}
{\fdbmajor\f31521\fbidi \froman\fcharset161\fprq2 Times New Roman Greek;}{\fdbmajor\f31522\fbidi \froman\fcharset162\fprq2 Times New Roman Tur;}{\fdbmajor\f31523\fbidi \froman\fcharset177\fprq2 Times New Roman (Hebrew);}
{\fdbmajor\f31524\fbidi \froman\fcharset178\fprq2 Times New Roman (Arabic);}{\fdbmajor\f31525\fbidi \froman\fcharset186\fprq2 Times New Roman Baltic;}{\fdbmajor\f31526\fbidi \froman\fcharset163\fprq2 Times New Roman (Vietnamese);}
{\fhimajor\f31528\fbidi \froman\fcharset238\fprq2 Cambria CE;}{\fhimajor\f31529\fbidi \froman\fcharset204\fprq2 Cambria Cyr;}{\fhimajor\f31531\fbidi \froman\fcharset161\fprq2 Cambria Greek;}{\fhimajor\f31532\fbidi \froman\fcharset162\fprq2 Cambria Tur;}
{\fhimajor\f31535\fbidi \froman\fcharset186\fprq2 Cambria Baltic;}{\fhimajor\f31536\fbidi \froman\fcharset163\fprq2 Cambria (Vietnamese);}{\fbimajor\f31538\fbidi \froman\fcharset238\fprq2 Times New Roman CE;}
{\fbimajor\f31539\fbidi \froman\fcharset204\fprq2 Times New Roman Cyr;}{\fbimajor\f31541\fbidi \froman\fcharset161\fprq2 Times New Roman Greek;}{\fbimajor\f31542\fbidi \froman\fcharset162\fprq2 Times New Roman Tur;}
{\fbimajor\f31543\fbidi \froman\fcharset177\fprq2 Times New Roman (Hebrew);}{\fbimajor\f31544\fbidi \froman\fcharset178\fprq2 Times New Roman (Arabic);}{\fbimajor\f31545\fbidi \froman\fcharset186\fprq2 Times New Roman Baltic;}
{\fbimajor\f31546\fbidi \froman\fcharset163\fprq2 Times New Roman (Vietnamese);}{\flominor\f31548\fbidi \froman\fcharset238\fprq2 Times New Roman CE;}{\flominor\f31549\fbidi \froman\fcharset204\fprq2 Times New Roman Cyr;}
{\flominor\f31551\fbidi \froman\fcharset161\fprq2 Times New Roman Greek;}{\flominor\f31552\fbidi \froman\fcharset162\fprq2 Times New Roman Tur;}{\flominor\f31553\fbidi \froman\fcharset177\fprq2 Times New Roman (Hebrew);}
{\flominor\f31554\fbidi \froman\fcharset178\fprq2 Times New Roman (Arabic);}{\flominor\f31555\fbidi \froman\fcharset186\fprq2 Times New Roman Baltic;}{\flominor\f31556\fbidi \froman\fcharset163\fprq2 Times New Roman (Vietnamese);}
{\fdbminor\f31558\fbidi \froman\fcharset238\fprq2 Times New Roman CE;}{\fdbminor\f31559\fbidi \froman\fcharset204\fprq2 Times New Roman Cyr;}{\fdbminor\f31561\fbidi \froman\fcharset161\fprq2 Times New Roman Greek;}
{\fdbminor\f31562\fbidi \froman\fcharset162\fprq2 Times New Roman Tur;}{\fdbminor\f31563\fbidi \froman\fcharset177\fprq2 Times New Roman (Hebrew);}{\fdbminor\f31564\fbidi \froman\fcharset178\fprq2 Times New Roman (Arabic);}
{\fdbminor\f31565\fbidi \froman\fcharset186\fprq2 Times New Roman Baltic;}{\fdbminor\f31566\fbidi \froman\fcharset163\fprq2 Times New Roman (Vietnamese);}{\fhiminor\f31568\fbidi \fswiss\fcharset238\fprq2 Calibri CE;}
{\fhiminor\f31569\fbidi \fswiss\fcharset204\fprq2 Calibri Cyr;}{\fhiminor\f31571\fbidi \fswiss\fcharset161\fprq2 Calibri Greek;}{\fhiminor\f31572\fbidi \fswiss\fcharset162\fprq2 Calibri Tur;}
{\fhiminor\f31575\fbidi \fswiss\fcharset186\fprq2 Calibri Baltic;}{\fhiminor\f31576\fbidi \fswiss\fcharset163\fprq2 Calibri (Vietnamese);}{\fbiminor\f31578\fbidi \froman\fcharset238\fprq2 Times New Roman CE;}
{\fbiminor\f31579\fbidi \froman\fcharset204\fprq2 Times New Roman Cyr;}{\fbiminor\f31581\fbidi \froman\fcharset161\fprq2 Times New Roman Greek;}{\fbiminor\f31582\fbidi \froman\fcharset162\fprq2 Times New Roman Tur;}
{\fbiminor\f31583\fbidi \froman\fcharset177\fprq2 Times New Roman (Hebrew);}{\fbiminor\f31584\fbidi \froman\fcharset178\fprq2 Times New Roman (Arabic);}{\fbiminor\f31585\fbidi \froman\fcharset186\fprq2 Times New Roman Baltic;}
{\fbiminor\f31586\fbidi \froman\fcharset163\fprq2 Times New Roman (Vietnamese);}}{\colortbl;\red0\green0\blue0;\red0\green0\blue255;\red0\green255\blue255;\red0\green255\blue0;\red255\green0\blue255;\red255\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue0;
\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue128;\red0\green128\blue128;\red0\green128\blue0;\red128\green0\blue128;\red128\green0\blue0;\red128\green128\blue0;\red128\green128\blue128;\red192\green192\blue192;
\chyperlink\ctint255\cshade255\red0\green0\blue255;}{\*\defchp \fs22\loch\af31506\hich\af31506\dbch\af31505 }{\*\defpap \ql \li0\ri0\sa200\sl276\slmult1\widctlpar\wrapdefault\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0\itap0 }\noqfpromote {\stylesheet{
\ql \li0\ri0\sa200\sl276\slmult1\widctlpar\wrapdefault\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0\itap0 \rtlch\fcs1 \af31507\afs22\alang1025 \ltrch\fcs0 \fs22\lang16393\langfe16393\loch\f31506\hich\af31506\dbch\af31505\cgrid\langnp16393\langfenp16393
\snext0 \sqformat \spriority0 Normal;}{\*\cs10 \additive \ssemihidden \sunhideused \spriority1 Default Paragraph Font;}{\*
\ts11\tsrowd\trftsWidthB3\trpaddl108\trpaddr108\trpaddfl3\trpaddft3\trpaddfb3\trpaddfr3\trcbpat1\trcfpat1\tblind0\tblindtype3\tscellwidthfts0\tsvertalt\tsbrdrt\tsbrdrl\tsbrdrb\tsbrdrr\tsbrdrdgl\tsbrdrdgr\tsbrdrh\tsbrdrv \ql \li0\ri0\sa200\sl276\slmult1
\widctlpar\wrapdefault\aspalpha\aspnum\faauto\adjustright\rin0\lin0\itap0 \rtlch\fcs1 \af0\afs22\alang1025 \ltrch\fcs0 \fs22\lang1033\langfe1033\loch\f31506\hich\af31506\dbch\af31505\cgrid\langnp1033\langfenp1033
\snext11 \ssemihidden \sunhideused \sqformat Normal Table;}{\*\cs15 \additive \rtlch\fcs1 \af0 \ltrch\fcs0 \ul\cf17 \sbasedon10 \sunhideused \styrsid9138274 Hyperlink;}}{\*\rsidtbl \rsid462145\rsid473074\rsid606457\rsid1188503\rsid1265388\rsid2245215
\rsid2631447\rsid2643735\rsid3227500\rsid4069526\rsid4599238\rsid4876155\rsid5046493\rsid5072536\rsid5185751\rsid5340166\rsid5527875\rsid5783473\rsid5840322\rsid6575625\rsid6649450\rsid6758857\rsid7088728\rsid8193563\rsid8479698\rsid8858425\rsid8918118
\rsid8928899\rsid9138274\rsid9311540\rsid9590104\rsid10447124\rsid11018224\rsid11148308\rsid11874656\rsid12196873\rsid13175889\rsid13188931\rsid13639067\rsid14180117}{\mmathPr\mmathFont34\mbrkBin0\mbrkBinSub0\msmallFrac0\mdispDef1\mlMargin0\mrMargin0
\mdefJc1\mwrapIndent1440\mintLim0\mnaryLim1}{\info{\author Soft1}{\operator SOFT}{\creatim\yr2014\mo2\dy28\hr21\min18}{\revtim\yr2014\mo3\dy6\hr13\min21}{\version19}{\edmins91}{\nofpages1}{\nofwords402}{\nofchars2179}{\nofcharsws2576}{\vern32859}}
{\*\xmlnstbl {\xmlns1 http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/word/2003/wordml}}\paperw12240\paperh15840\margl1440\margr1440\margt1440\margb1440\gutter0\ltrsect
\widowctrl\ftnbj\aenddoc\trackmoves1\trackformatting1\donotembedsysfont0\relyonvml0\donotembedlingdata1\grfdocevents0\validatexml0\showplaceholdtext0\ignoremixedcontent0\saveinvalidxml0\showxmlerrors0\horzdoc\dghspace120\dgvspace120\dghorigin1701
\dgvorigin1984\dghshow0\dgvshow3\jcompress\viewkind1\viewscale100\viewnobound1\rsidroot6649450 \fet0{\*\wgrffmtfilter 2450}\ilfomacatclnup0\ltrpar \sectd \ltrsect\linex0\sectdefaultcl\sftnbj {\*\pnseclvl1\pnucrm\pnstart1\pnindent720\pnhang {\pntxta .}}
{\*\pnseclvl2\pnucltr\pnstart1\pnindent720\pnhang {\pntxta .}}{\*\pnseclvl3\pndec\pnstart1\pnindent720\pnhang {\pntxta .}}{\*\pnseclvl4\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnindent720\pnhang {\pntxta )}}{\*\pnseclvl5\pndec\pnstart1\pnindent720\pnhang {\pntxtb (}{\pntxta )}}
{\*\pnseclvl6\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnindent720\pnhang {\pntxtb (}{\pntxta )}}{\*\pnseclvl7\pnlcrm\pnstart1\pnindent720\pnhang {\pntxtb (}{\pntxta )}}{\*\pnseclvl8\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnindent720\pnhang {\pntxtb (}{\pntxta )}}{\*\pnseclvl9
\pnlcrm\pnstart1\pnindent720\pnhang {\pntxtb (}{\pntxta )}}\pard\plain \ltrpar\ql \li0\ri0\sl288\slmult0\nowidctlpar\wrapdefault\faauto\rin0\lin0\itap0\pararsid8928899 \rtlch\fcs1 \af31507\afs22\alang1025 \ltrch\fcs0
\fs22\lang16393\langfe16393\loch\af31506\hich\af31506\dbch\af31505\cgrid\langnp16393\langfenp16393 {\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \b\f1\fs20\ul\insrsid5072536
\par }\pard \ltrpar\qc \li0\ri0\sl288\slmult0\nowidctlpar\wrapdefault\faauto\rin0\lin0\itap0\pararsid5340166 {\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \b\f1\fs20\ul\insrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 6 SANSAD MARG, JANPATH
\par \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 NEW DELHI, H.O. 110001
\par \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 INDIA
\par \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 Customer services,
\par }\pard \ltrpar\ql \li0\ri0\nowidctlpar\wrapdefault\faauto\rin0\lin0\itap0\pararsid5046493 {\rtlch\fcs1 \ai\af0\afs24 \ltrch\fcs0 \i\f0\fs24\insrsid5046493
\par }{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \b\f1\fs20\ul\insrsid473074 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 Payment file: RBI-DEL/ID}{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \b\f1\fs20\ul\insrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 1033/}{\rtlch\fcs1
\ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \b\f1\fs20\ul\insrsid473074 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 14}{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \b\f1\fs20\ul\insrsid5046493 .}{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af0\afs24 \ltrch\fcs0 \b\f0\fs24\insrsid5046493
\par }{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \b\f1\fs20\ul\insrsid5046493\charrsid11874656 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 Payment amount: }{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \b\f1\fs20\ul\insrsid11874656\charrsid11874656 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1
\hich\f1 Bank of England ATM Master Card worth \'a3\loch\f1  500,000.00 GBP}{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \b\f1\fs20\ul\insrsid5046493\charrsid11874656
\par }\pard \ltrpar\qc \li0\ri0\nowidctlpar\wrapdefault\faauto\rin0\lin0\itap0\pararsid5046493 {\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \b\f1\fs20\insrsid5046493 \~}{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \b\f1\fs20\insrsid8858425
\par }{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \b\f1\fs20\ul\insrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION}{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \b\f1\fs20\insrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1   \~\~

\par }\pard \ltrpar\ql \li0\ri0\sb100\sa100\nowidctlpar\wrapdefault\faauto\rin0\lin0\itap0\pararsid5046493 {\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \b\f1\fs20\insrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 Attn: Beneficiary,
\par }{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid5046493\charrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department Reserve }{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1
B}{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid5046493\charrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1
ank of India has decided to bring to your attention, that you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of outstanding debts incurred by }{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid5185751\charrsid5046493
\hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 the}{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid5185751 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1  }{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid5185751\charrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 BRITISH}{
\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid473074 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1  GOVERNMENT }{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid8928899 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 pending}{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0
\f1\fs20\insrsid473074 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1  since 2004 to 2014}{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid8928899 ,}{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid8928899\charrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1
 according}{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid5046493\charrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1  to your file record with your email }{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid8928899\charrsid5046493
\hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 id;}{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid5046493\charrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1  }{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid8928899\charrsid5046493
\hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 your}{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid5046493\charrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1  payment is categorized as:
\par \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 Contract Type: Lottery/inheritance/ unpaid contract funds/ Undelivered Lottery fund/
\par \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 Recently o}{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid8479698 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 n }{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid8928899 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 March 6}{\rtlch\fcs1
\ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid11148308 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 th}{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid5046493\charrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1
, 2014. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Raghuram Rajan and Ban Ki-moon Secretary-General of the United N\hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1
ations met with the Senate Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch. Regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, at end of the meeting (RBI) Governor, Raghuram Rajan mandate all unclaimed funds to be release back to the beneficia
\hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 r\hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 y stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds for government basket for one reason or the other for tax accumulations.
\par \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that }{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid8928899 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 Bank of England ATM Master Card worth }{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20
\ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid473074\charrsid473074 \loch\af1\dbch\af31505\hich\f1 \'a3\loch\f1  }{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid12196873 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 500}{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0
\f1\fs20\insrsid473074\charrsid473074 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 ,000.00 GBP }{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid5046493\charrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 will be relea\hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1
se to you in your name, as it was committed for (RBI) Governor that Beneficiary will have to pay }{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid8928899 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 Security Keeping}{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0
\f1\fs20\insrsid5046493\charrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1  fees only. So you }{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid8928899 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 are therefore required to pay 22}{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20
\ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid8479698 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 ,7}{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid5046493\charrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 00 INR ONLY in cash deposit to }{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0
\f1\fs20\insrsid8928899 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 deliver your ATM Master Card}{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid5046493\charrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1  im}{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0
\f1\fs20\insrsid5340166 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 mediately making a deadline of 7}{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid5046493\charrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1
 working days after date of receiving this mail. Also reconfirm your details- for }{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid8928899 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 delivery}{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0
\f1\fs20\insrsid5046493\charrsid5046493 .
\par }\pard \ltrpar\ql \li0\ri0\nowidctlpar\wrapdefault\faauto\rin0\lin0\itap0\pararsid5046493 {\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \b\f1\fs20\ul\insrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 Fill The Form Below:
\par }\pard \ltrpar\ql \li0\ri0\nowidctlpar\tx720\tqr\tx11880\wrapdefault\faauto\rin0\lin0\itap0\pararsid5046493 {\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 1. Full Names:\tab }{\rtlch\fcs1 \ab\af0\afs24
\ltrch\fcs0 \b\f0\fs24\insrsid5046493
\par }\pard \ltrpar\ql \li0\ri0\nowidctlpar\tx5407\wrapdefault\faauto\rin0\lin0\itap0\pararsid5046493 {\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 2. Residential Address:
\par }\pard \ltrpar\ql \li0\ri0\nowidctlpar\wrapdefault\faauto\rin0\lin0\itap0\pararsid5046493 {\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 3. M}{\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid13639067
\hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 obile Number:}{\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1
\par \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 4. Occupation:
\par \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 5. }{\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid5185751 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 Age}{\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1
:
\par }{\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid11018224 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 6}{\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 . E-mail id:}{\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0
\f1\fs20\insrsid5185751
\par
\par \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 RBI Security Keeping Cen}{\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid5185751\charrsid5185751 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 \hich\f1 tre will send you Bank of England ATM Master Card worth \'a3\loch\f1
 500,000.00 GBP which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM Machine in any part of the world, but the maximum }{\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid4599238 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 with\hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 drawer }{
\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid5185751\charrsid5185751 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 is 1 Lakh Rupees per day. So if you like to receive your funds this way, please let us know by contact}{\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0
\f1\fs20\insrsid5185751 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 ing the RBI Security Keeping Cen}{\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid5185751\charrsid5185751 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 tre. Also for your information, }{\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20
\ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid9311540\charrsid5185751 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 you}{\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid5185751\charrsid5185751 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1
 have to stop any further communication with any Person(s) OR Officer(s) to avoi\hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 d any hitches in receiving your payment.}{\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid5185751
\par }{\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1
\par \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 Kindly forward all details to the exchange department}{\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid8858425 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1  for urgent attention via}{\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0
\f1\fs20\insrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1  (}{\field{\*\fldinst {\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\lang1033\langfe16393\langnp1033\insrsid5185751 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1  HYPERLINK "mailto:}{\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20
\ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\lang1033\langfe16393\langnp1033\insrsid5185751\charrsid5185751 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 rbidept@xd.ae}{\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\lang1033\langfe16393\langnp1033\insrsid5185751 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 " }
{\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\lang1033\langfe16393\langnp1033\insrsid13639067 {\*\datafield
00d0c9ea79f9bace118c8200aa004ba90b0200000003000000e0c9ea79f9bace118c8200aa004ba90b420000006d00610069006c0074006f003a0072006200690064006500700074004000780064002e00610065000000795881f43b1d7f48af2c825dc485276300000000a5ab0000}}}{\fldrslt {\rtlch\fcs1
\af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \cs15\f1\fs20\ul\cf17\lang1033\langfe16393\langnp1033\insrsid5185751\charrsid1265388 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 rbidept@xd.ae}}}\sectd \ltrsect\linex0\sectdefaultcl\sftnbj {\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0
\f1\fs20\insrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 )}{\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid8858425 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1  }{\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid5185751 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1  }{
\rtlch\fcs1 \af0\afs24 \ltrch\fcs0 \f0\fs24\insrsid5046493
\par }{\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \f1\fs20\insrsid5046493
\par }{\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \b\f1\fs20\ul\insrsid9311540 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 APPROVED BY:
\par }{\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \b\f1\fs20\ul\insrsid5046493\charrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 RAGHURAM RAJAN.
\par }{\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \b\f1\fs20\insrsid5046493\charrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
\par }{\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \b\f1\fs20\insrsid5340166 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1     }{\rtlch\fcs1 \af1\afs20 \ltrch\fcs0 \b\f1\fs20\insrsid5046493\charrsid5046493 \hich\af1\dbch\af31505\loch\f1 GOVERNOR.}{\rtlch\fcs1 \af37 \ltrch\fcs0
\b\f37\lang9\langfe16393\langnp9\insrsid5046493\charrsid5046493
\par }\pard \ltrpar\ql \li0\ri0\sa200\sl276\slmult1\nowidctlpar\wrapdefault\faauto\rin0\lin0\itap0 {\rtlch\fcs1 \af37 \ltrch\fcs0 \f37\lang9\langfe16393\langnp9\insrsid6649450
\par }{\*\themedata 504b030414000600080000002100828abc13fa0000001c020000130000005b436f6e74656e745f54797065735d2e786d6cac91cb6ac3301045f785fe83d0b6d8
72ba28a5d8cea249777d2cd20f18e4b12d6a8f843409c9df77ecb850ba082d74231062ce997b55ae8fe3a00e1893f354e9555e6885647de3a8abf4fbee29bbd7
2a3150038327acf409935ed7d757e5ee14302999a654e99e393c18936c8f23a4dc072479697d1c81e51a3b13c07e4087e6b628ee8cf5c4489cf1c4d075f92a0b
44d7a07a83c82f308ac7b0a0f0fbf90c2480980b58abc733615aa2d210c2e02cb04430076a7ee833dfb6ce62e3ed7e14693e8317d8cd0433bf5c60f53fea2fe7
065bd80facb647e9e25c7fc421fd2ddb526b2e9373fed4bb902e182e97b7b461e6bfad3f010000ffff0300504b030414000600080000002100a5d6a7e7c00000
00360100000b0000005f72656c732f2e72656c73848fcf6ac3300c87ef85bd83d17d51d2c31825762fa590432fa37d00e1287f68221bdb1bebdb4fc7060abb08
84a4eff7a93dfeae8bf9e194e720169aaa06c3e2433fcb68e1763dbf7f82c985a4a725085b787086a37bdbb55fbc50d1a33ccd311ba548b63095120f88d94fbc
52ae4264d1c910d24a45db3462247fa791715fd71f989e19e0364cd3f51652d73760ae8fa8c9ffb3c330cc9e4fc17faf2ce545046e37944c69e462a1a82fe353
bd90a865aad41ed0b5b8f9d6fd010000ffff0300504b0304140006000800000021006b799616830000008a0000001c0000007468656d652f7468656d652f7468
656d654d616e616765722e786d6c0ccc4d0ac3201040e17da17790d93763bb284562b2cbaebbf600439c1a41c7a0d29fdbd7e5e38337cedf14d59b4b0d592c9c
070d8a65cd2e88b7f07c2ca71ba8da481cc52c6ce1c715e6e97818c9b48d13df49c873517d23d59085adb5dd20d6b52bd521ef2cdd5eb9246a3d8b4757e8d3f7
29e245eb2b260a0238fd010000ffff0300504b03041400060008000000210096b5ade296060000501b0000160000007468656d652f7468656d652f7468656d65
312e786d6cec594f6fdb3614bf0fd87720746f6327761a07758ad8b19b2d4d1bc46e871e698996d850a240d2497d1bdae38001c3ba618715d86d87615b8116d8
a5fb34d93a6c1dd0afb0475292c5585e9236d88aad3e2412f9e3fbff1e1fa9abd7eec70c1d1221294fda5efd72cd4324f1794093b0eddd1ef62fad79482a9c04
98f184b4bd2991deb58df7dfbb8ad755446282607d22d771db8b944ad79796a40fc3585ee62949606ecc458c15bc8a702910f808e8c66c69b9565b5d8a314d3c
94e018c8de1a8fa94fd05093f43672e23d06af89927ac06762a049136785c10607758d9053d965021d62d6f6804fc08f86e4bef210c352c144dbab999fb7b471
7509af678b985ab0b6b4ae6f7ed9ba6c4170b06c788a705430adf71bad2b5b057d03606a1ed7ebf5babd7a41cf00b0ef83a6569632cd467faddec9699640f671
9e76b7d6ac355c7c89feca9cccad4ea7d36c65b258a206641f1b73f8b5da6a6373d9c11b90c537e7f08dce66b7bbeae00dc8e257e7f0fd2badd5868b37a088d1
e4600ead1ddaef67d40bc898b3ed4af81ac0d76a197c86826828a24bb318f3442d8ab518dfe3a20f000d6458d104a9694ac6d88728eee2782428d60cf03ac1a5
193be4cbb921cd0b495fd054b5bd0f530c1931a3f7eaf9f7af9e3f45c70f9e1d3ff8e9f8e1c3e3073f5a42ceaa6d9c84e5552fbffdeccfc71fa33f9e7ef3f2d1
17d57859c6fffac327bffcfc793510d26726ce8b2f9ffcf6ecc98baf3efdfdbb4715f04d814765f890c644a29be408edf3181433567125272371be15c308d3f2
8acd249438c19a4b05fd9e8a1cf4cd296699771c393ac4b5e01d01e5a30a787d72cf1178108989a2159c77a2d801ee72ce3a5c545a6147f32a99793849c26ae6
6252c6ed637c58c5bb8b13c7bfbd490a75330f4b47f16e441c31f7184e140e494214d273fc80900aedee52ead87597fa824b3e56e82e451d4c2b4d32a423279a
668bb6690c7e9956e90cfe766cb37b077538abd27a8b1cba48c80acc2a841f12e698f13a9e281c57911ce298950d7e03aba84ac8c154f8655c4f2af074481847
bd804859b5e696007d4b4edfc150b12addbecba6b18b148a1e54d1bc81392f23b7f84137c2715a851dd0242a633f900710a218ed715505dfe56e86e877f0034e
16bafb0e258ebb4faf06b769e888340b103d3311da9750aa9d0a1cd3e4efca31a3508f6d0c5c5c398602f8e2ebc71591f5b616e24dd893aa3261fb44f95d843b
5974bb5c04f4edafb95b7892ec1108f3f98de75dc97d5772bdff7cc95d94cf672db4b3da0a6557f70db629362d72bcb0431e53c6066acac80d699a6409fb44d0
8741bdce9c0e4971624a2378cceaba830b05366b90e0ea23aaa241845368b0eb9e2612ca8c742851ca251ceccc70256d8d87265dd96361531f186c3d9058edf2
c00eafe8e1fc5c509031bb4d680e9f39a3154de0accc56ae644441edd76156d7429d995bdd88664a9dc3ad50197c38af1a0c16d684060441db02565e85f3b966
0d0713cc48a0ed6ef7dedc2dc60b17e92219e180643ed27acffba86e9c94c78ab90980d8a9f0913ee49d62b512b79626fb06dccee2a432bbc60276b9f7dec44b
7904cfbca4f3f6443ab2a49c9c2c41476dafd55c6e7ac8c769db1bc399161ee314bc2e75cf8759081743be1236ec4f4d6693e5336fb672c5dc24a8c33585b5fb
9cc24e1d4885545b58463634cc5416022cd19cacfccb4d30eb45296023fd35a458598360f8d7a4003bbaae25e331f155d9d9a5116d3bfb9a95523e51440ca2e0
088dd844ec6370bf0e55d027a012ae264c45d02f708fa6ad6da6dce29c255df9f6cae0ec38666984b372ab5334cf640b37795cc860de4ae2816e95b21be5ceaf
8a49f90b52a51cc6ff3355f47e0237052b81f6800fd7b802239daf6d8f0b1571a8426944fdbe80c6c1d40e8816b88b8569082ab84c36ff0539d4ff6dce591a26
ade1c0a7f669880485fd484582903d284b26fa4e2156cff62e4b9265844c4495c495a9157b440e091bea1ab8aaf7760f4510eaa69a6465c0e04ec69ffb9e65d0
28d44d4e39df9c1a52ecbd3607fee9cec7263328e5d661d3d0e4f62f44acd855ed7ab33cdf7bcb8ae889599bd5c8b3029895b6825696f6af29c239b75a5bb1e6
345e6ee6c28117e73586c1a2214ae1be07e93fb0ff51e133fb65426fa843be0fb515c187064d0cc206a2fa926d3c902e907670048d931db4c1a44959d366ad93
b65abe595f70a75bf03d616c2dd959fc7d4e6317cd99cbcec9c58b34766661c7d6766ca1a9c1b327531486c6f941c638c67cd22a7f75e2a37be0e82db8df9f30
254d30c1372581a1f51c983c80e4b71ccdd28dbf000000ffff0300504b0304140006000800000021000dd1909fb60000001b010000270000007468656d652f74
68656d652f5f72656c732f7468656d654d616e616765722e786d6c2e72656c73848f4d0ac2301484f78277086f6fd3ba109126dd88d0add40384e4350d363f24
51eced0dae2c082e8761be9969bb979dc9136332de3168aa1a083ae995719ac16db8ec8e4052164e89d93b64b060828e6f37ed1567914b284d262452282e3198
720e274a939cd08a54f980ae38a38f56e422a3a641c8bbd048f7757da0f19b017cc524bd62107bd5001996509affb3fd381a89672f1f165dfe514173d9850528
a2c6cce0239baa4c04ca5bbabac4df000000ffff0300504b01022d0014000600080000002100828abc13fa0000001c0200001300000000000000000000000000
000000005b436f6e74656e745f54797065735d2e786d6c504b01022d0014000600080000002100a5d6a7e7c0000000360100000b000000000000000000000000
002b0100005f72656c732f2e72656c73504b01022d00140006000800000021006b799616830000008a0000001c00000000000000000000000000140200007468
656d652f7468656d652f7468656d654d616e616765722e786d6c504b01022d001400060008000000210096b5ade296060000501b000016000000000000000000
00000000d10200007468656d652f7468656d652f7468656d65312e786d6c504b01022d00140006000800000021000dd1909fb60000001b010000270000000000
00000000000000009b0900007468656d652f7468656d652f5f72656c732f7468656d654d616e616765722e786d6c2e72656c73504b050600000000050005005d010000960a00000000}
{\*\colorschememapping 3c3f786d6c2076657273696f6e3d22312e302220656e636f64696e673d225554462d3822207374616e64616c6f6e653d22796573223f3e0d0a3c613a636c724d
617020786d6c6e733a613d22687474703a2f2f736368656d61732e6f70656e786d6c666f726d6174732e6f72672f64726177696e676d6c2f323030362f6d6169
6e22206267313d226c743122207478313d22646b3122206267323d226c743222207478323d22646b322220616363656e74313d22616363656e74312220616363
656e74323d22616363656e74322220616363656e74333d22616363656e74332220616363656e74343d22616363656e74342220616363656e74353d22616363656e74352220616363656e74363d22616363656e74362220686c696e6b3d22686c696e6b2220666f6c486c696e6b3d22666f6c486c696e6b222f3e}
{\*\latentstyles\lsdstimax267\lsdlockeddef0\lsdsemihiddendef1\lsdunhideuseddef1\lsdqformatdef0\lsdprioritydef99{\lsdlockedexcept \lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdqformat1 \lsdpriority0 \lsdlocked0 Normal;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdqformat1 \lsdpriority9 \lsdlocked0 heading 1;\lsdqformat1 \lsdpriority9 \lsdlocked0 heading 2;\lsdqformat1 \lsdpriority9 \lsdlocked0 heading 3;\lsdqformat1 \lsdpriority9 \lsdlocked0 heading 4;
\lsdqformat1 \lsdpriority9 \lsdlocked0 heading 5;\lsdqformat1 \lsdpriority9 \lsdlocked0 heading 6;\lsdqformat1 \lsdpriority9 \lsdlocked0 heading 7;\lsdqformat1 \lsdpriority9 \lsdlocked0 heading 8;\lsdqformat1 \lsdpriority9 \lsdlocked0 heading 9;
\lsdpriority39 \lsdlocked0 toc 1;\lsdpriority39 \lsdlocked0 toc 2;\lsdpriority39 \lsdlocked0 toc 3;\lsdpriority39 \lsdlocked0 toc 4;\lsdpriority39 \lsdlocked0 toc 5;\lsdpriority39 \lsdlocked0 toc 6;\lsdpriority39 \lsdlocked0 toc 7;
\lsdpriority39 \lsdlocked0 toc 8;\lsdpriority39 \lsdlocked0 toc 9;\lsdqformat1 \lsdpriority35 \lsdlocked0 caption;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdqformat1 \lsdpriority10 \lsdlocked0 Title;\lsdpriority1 \lsdlocked0 Default Paragraph Font;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdqformat1 \lsdpriority11 \lsdlocked0 Subtitle;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdqformat1 \lsdpriority22 \lsdlocked0 Strong;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdqformat1 \lsdpriority20 \lsdlocked0 Emphasis;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority59 \lsdlocked0 Table Grid;\lsdunhideused0 \lsdlocked0 Placeholder Text;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdqformat1 \lsdpriority1 \lsdlocked0 No Spacing;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority60 \lsdlocked0 Light Shading;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority61 \lsdlocked0 Light List;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority62 \lsdlocked0 Light Grid;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority63 \lsdlocked0 Medium Shading 1;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority64 \lsdlocked0 Medium Shading 2;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority65 \lsdlocked0 Medium List 1;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority66 \lsdlocked0 Medium List 2;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority67 \lsdlocked0 Medium Grid 1;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority68 \lsdlocked0 Medium Grid 2;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority69 \lsdlocked0 Medium Grid 3;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority70 \lsdlocked0 Dark List;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority71 \lsdlocked0 Colorful Shading;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority72 \lsdlocked0 Colorful List;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority73 \lsdlocked0 Colorful Grid;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority60 \lsdlocked0 Light Shading Accent 1;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority61 \lsdlocked0 Light List Accent 1;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority62 \lsdlocked0 Light Grid Accent 1;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority63 \lsdlocked0 Medium Shading 1 Accent 1;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority64 \lsdlocked0 Medium Shading 2 Accent 1;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority65 \lsdlocked0 Medium List 1 Accent 1;\lsdunhideused0 \lsdlocked0 Revision;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdqformat1 \lsdpriority34 \lsdlocked0 List Paragraph;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdqformat1 \lsdpriority29 \lsdlocked0 Quote;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdqformat1 \lsdpriority30 \lsdlocked0 Intense Quote;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority66 \lsdlocked0 Medium List 2 Accent 1;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority67 \lsdlocked0 Medium Grid 1 Accent 1;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority68 \lsdlocked0 Medium Grid 2 Accent 1;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority69 \lsdlocked0 Medium Grid 3 Accent 1;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority70 \lsdlocked0 Dark List Accent 1;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority71 \lsdlocked0 Colorful Shading Accent 1;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority72 \lsdlocked0 Colorful List Accent 1;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority73 \lsdlocked0 Colorful Grid Accent 1;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority60 \lsdlocked0 Light Shading Accent 2;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority61 \lsdlocked0 Light List Accent 2;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority62 \lsdlocked0 Light Grid Accent 2;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority63 \lsdlocked0 Medium Shading 1 Accent 2;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority64 \lsdlocked0 Medium Shading 2 Accent 2;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority65 \lsdlocked0 Medium List 1 Accent 2;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority66 \lsdlocked0 Medium List 2 Accent 2;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority67 \lsdlocked0 Medium Grid 1 Accent 2;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority68 \lsdlocked0 Medium Grid 2 Accent 2;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority69 \lsdlocked0 Medium Grid 3 Accent 2;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority70 \lsdlocked0 Dark List Accent 2;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority71 \lsdlocked0 Colorful Shading Accent 2;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority72 \lsdlocked0 Colorful List Accent 2;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority73 \lsdlocked0 Colorful Grid Accent 2;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority60 \lsdlocked0 Light Shading Accent 3;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority61 \lsdlocked0 Light List Accent 3;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority62 \lsdlocked0 Light Grid Accent 3;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority63 \lsdlocked0 Medium Shading 1 Accent 3;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority64 \lsdlocked0 Medium Shading 2 Accent 3;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority65 \lsdlocked0 Medium List 1 Accent 3;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority66 \lsdlocked0 Medium List 2 Accent 3;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority67 \lsdlocked0 Medium Grid 1 Accent 3;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority68 \lsdlocked0 Medium Grid 2 Accent 3;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority69 \lsdlocked0 Medium Grid 3 Accent 3;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority70 \lsdlocked0 Dark List Accent 3;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority71 \lsdlocked0 Colorful Shading Accent 3;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority72 \lsdlocked0 Colorful List Accent 3;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority73 \lsdlocked0 Colorful Grid Accent 3;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority60 \lsdlocked0 Light Shading Accent 4;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority61 \lsdlocked0 Light List Accent 4;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority62 \lsdlocked0 Light Grid Accent 4;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority63 \lsdlocked0 Medium Shading 1 Accent 4;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority64 \lsdlocked0 Medium Shading 2 Accent 4;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority65 \lsdlocked0 Medium List 1 Accent 4;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority66 \lsdlocked0 Medium List 2 Accent 4;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority67 \lsdlocked0 Medium Grid 1 Accent 4;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority68 \lsdlocked0 Medium Grid 2 Accent 4;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority69 \lsdlocked0 Medium Grid 3 Accent 4;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority70 \lsdlocked0 Dark List Accent 4;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority71 \lsdlocked0 Colorful Shading Accent 4;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority72 \lsdlocked0 Colorful List Accent 4;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority73 \lsdlocked0 Colorful Grid Accent 4;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority60 \lsdlocked0 Light Shading Accent 5;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority61 \lsdlocked0 Light List Accent 5;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority62 \lsdlocked0 Light Grid Accent 5;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority63 \lsdlocked0 Medium Shading 1 Accent 5;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority64 \lsdlocked0 Medium Shading 2 Accent 5;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority65 \lsdlocked0 Medium List 1 Accent 5;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority66 \lsdlocked0 Medium List 2 Accent 5;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority67 \lsdlocked0 Medium Grid 1 Accent 5;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority68 \lsdlocked0 Medium Grid 2 Accent 5;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority69 \lsdlocked0 Medium Grid 3 Accent 5;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority70 \lsdlocked0 Dark List Accent 5;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority71 \lsdlocked0 Colorful Shading Accent 5;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority72 \lsdlocked0 Colorful List Accent 5;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority73 \lsdlocked0 Colorful Grid Accent 5;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority60 \lsdlocked0 Light Shading Accent 6;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority61 \lsdlocked0 Light List Accent 6;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority62 \lsdlocked0 Light Grid Accent 6;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority63 \lsdlocked0 Medium Shading 1 Accent 6;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority64 \lsdlocked0 Medium Shading 2 Accent 6;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority65 \lsdlocked0 Medium List 1 Accent 6;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority66 \lsdlocked0 Medium List 2 Accent 6;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority67 \lsdlocked0 Medium Grid 1 Accent 6;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority68 \lsdlocked0 Medium Grid 2 Accent 6;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority69 \lsdlocked0 Medium Grid 3 Accent 6;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority70 \lsdlocked0 Dark List Accent 6;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority71 \lsdlocked0 Colorful Shading Accent 6;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority72 \lsdlocked0 Colorful List Accent 6;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdpriority73 \lsdlocked0 Colorful Grid Accent 6;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdqformat1 \lsdpriority19 \lsdlocked0 Subtle Emphasis;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdqformat1 \lsdpriority21 \lsdlocked0 Intense Emphasis;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdqformat1 \lsdpriority31 \lsdlocked0 Subtle Reference;\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdqformat1 \lsdpriority32 \lsdlocked0 Intense Reference;
\lsdsemihidden0 \lsdunhideused0 \lsdqformat1 \lsdpriority33 \lsdlocked0 Book Title;\lsdpriority37 \lsdlocked0 Bibliography;\lsdqformat1 \lsdpriority39 \lsdlocked0 TOC Heading;}}{\*\datastore 010500000200000018000000
4d73786d6c322e534158584d4c5265616465722e352e3000000000000000000000060000
d0cf11e0a1b11ae1000000000000000000000000000000003e000300feff090006000000000000000000000001000000010000000000000000100000feffffff00000000feffffff0000000000000000ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
fffffffffffffffffdfffffffeffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff52006f006f007400200045006e00740072007900000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000016000500ffffffffffffffffffffffffec69d9888b8b3d4c859eaf6cd158be0f000000000000000000000000d005
5e2b9b39cf01feffffff00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000ffffffffffffffffffffffff00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000ffffffffffffffffffffffff0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000ffffffffffffffffffffffff000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000105000000000000}}

* Re
@ 2013-11-15 15:47 Lofaso, Charles A.
From: Lofaso, Charles A. @ 2013-11-15 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

I write you today, because of the business proposal i have for you Email: mrscecilia9@outlook.com for details.

* re
@ 2013-09-26 15:40 David Maek
From: David Maek @ 2013-09-26 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

 Hello friend, I am glad to inform you that i need your help for
transfer of fund.

* RE
@ 2013-09-01 14:31 Peter Sands
From: Peter Sands @ 2013-09-01 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I have a business proposal for both of us. I will give you more details as regards this as soon as you notify me of your interest.

* Re
@ 2013-08-28 19:31 info
From: info @ 2013-08-28 19:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Your e-mail has been granted £ 950,000.00 pounds in the UK British National Petroleum Coporation. To receive send your name: Address: Phone: Country.

* Re
@ 2013-08-23 10:12 ali
From: ali @ 2013-08-23 10:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I have a project worth 5.2m Dollars to transact with you. Reply email:    barr.salee@outlook.com

* RE
@ 2013-08-03 15:15 Subhash
From: Subhash @ 2013-08-03 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Did you receive my proposal?

* Re
@ 2013-07-15  9:46 Subhash Deshpande
From: Subhash Deshpande @ 2013-07-15  9:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

I need your assist for a project.

* Re
@ 2013-07-13 12:45 Subhash Deshpande
From: Subhash Deshpande @ 2013-07-13 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friend,

I am Subhash Deshpande , an official with the bank account
of Taipei International, I have a very sensitive and
confidential brief for you from the International Bank of
Taipei, Taiwan. I ask for your partnership in re-profiling
funds I will give you the details but in summary, the funds
are coming via Bank of Taipei in Taiwan.

This is a legitimate transaction, You will be paid 30% of
your management fee. " If you are interested, please write
back and send me your confidential telephone and fax
numbers, and I will give details and instructions. Please
keep this confidential, we can more political problems.
Finally, please note that it must be concluded within two
weeks. Please write back promptly for more information

I'm looking forward to it.

Sincerely,
Subhash Deshpande

* Re
@ 2013-07-13 12:42 Subhash Deshpande
From: Subhash Deshpande @ 2013-07-13 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-04-13 12:12 Young Chang
From: Young Chang @ 2013-04-13 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a business proposal of $18.2m USD that i will like you to handle with me from my bank. If interested, kindly get back to me for more details.

* RE
@ 2013-03-11 23:38 Ivor plenty
From: Ivor plenty @ 2013-03-11 23:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Ivor plenty of Ivor Loan Firm.I give out loan at 1% interest rate.If interested,Apply now.

* Re
@ 2013-02-21  3:01 WUMT
From: WUMT @ 2013-02-21  3:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

750,000.00 USD deposit alert from Western Union. Send Your Name, Telephone Number, address, Occupation

* Re.
@ 2013-01-22  9:38 Young Chang
From: Young Chang @ 2013-01-22  9:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a business proposal that I will like you to handle with me in the tune of $19.7m, if interested kindly get back to me for more details...

* Re
@ 2012-12-11 16:57 Vallani, Zahra
From: Vallani, Zahra @ 2012-12-11 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Din webbmail kvot har överskridit kvoten som är 2 GB. uppgår för närvarande till 2,3 GB.
Att återuppliva och öka din kvot webbmail, klicka på följande länk eller kopiera länken och uppdatera din webbmail konto
För att aktivera.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dE44NHFJM1NEajlOVDRJeU9lSzZNaUE6MQ#gid=0

Annars kan det leda till uppsägning av din webbmail konto.
Tack och ber om ursäkt för besväret
Admin / Webmaster / localhost

* RE
@ 2012-12-04  7:33 COMPENSATION FUND
From: COMPENSATION FUND @ 2012-12-04  7:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

YOU HAVE A BANK DRAFT OF 500,000.00 GBP DEPOSITED IN OUR BANK AS A COMPENSATION
FUND, CONTACT US WITH UR DETAILS.

* RE
@ 2012-12-02  7:38 CHEVRON EMAIL DRAW 2012
From: CHEVRON EMAIL DRAW 2012 @ 2012-12-02  7:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your E-mail ID Has Won You £1,000,000.00 Reply with Full Name:  Address:
Country:Phone Number:
Name: Dr Mike MorganTell phone +447017049032

* Re
@ 2012-09-27  8:58 Mrs. Scot Grey
From: Mrs. Scot Grey @ 2012-09-27  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Mrs. Scot Grey currently sending you this mail from my sick bed in
the hospital,i have a re-profiling project for you.
please contact my Attorney for detail.

Barrister Peter Clark
Email:barptclk-chambers@w.cn

Ensure to use a greater portion of the funds for its purpose in
fulfillment of my last wish.

You are Blessed.

Mrs. Scot Grey
This e-mail has been sent via JARING webmail at http://www.jaring.my

* RE
@ 2012-07-22 15:58 Bruce Moshman
From: Bruce Moshman @ 2012-07-22 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

An ATM Card Donation of $4Million US Dollars

* Re
@ 2012-07-04 21:17 LIU WANG
From: LIU WANG @ 2012-07-04 21:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Mr. Liu Wang, an official with the International bank of

@ 2012-07-04 21:07 LIU WANG
From: LIU WANG @ 2012-07-04 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-07-04 21:05 LIU WANG
From: LIU WANG @ 2012-07-04 21:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-07-04 20:59 LIU WANG
From: LIU WANG @ 2012-07-04 20:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-06-21  5:27 Dave Wegener
From: Dave Wegener @ 2012-06-21  5:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
I would like to discuss a very good business proposal with you. Kindly contact: weiserosanka@yahoo.com.hk  Mr.Weise

* RE
@ 2012-06-20  8:35 Mrs Donna Kwok
From: Mrs Donna Kwok @ 2012-06-20  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
Please I have a transaction for you, if interested contact me.
Donna Kwok.

* Re
@ 2012-05-11 18:06 Western Union
From: Western Union @ 2012-05-11 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Send Name, Address and Telephone Number for confirmation of fund deposit.

Davis Wellington
Call line: Tel:+2348078675881

* RE
@ 2012-05-06 20:45 emilykc
From: emilykc @ 2012-05-06 20:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your e-mail ID have won £2,500,000.00 GBP
Name:
Country:
Age:
Occupation:

* RE
@ 2012-03-05 12:47 Justin Morgan
From: Justin Morgan @ 2012-03-05 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #2: LOOKINGFORFOREIGNPARTNER.rtf --]
[-- Type: application/msword, Size: 7466 bytes --]

* RE
@ 2012-02-21  7:08 Dr DAVID GREEN
From: Dr DAVID GREEN @ 2012-02-21  7:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #2: Dr. DAVID GREEN.rtf --]
[-- Type: application/msword, Size: 1594 bytes --]

* Re
@ 2012-02-15  0:10 info.irnl
From: info.irnl @ 2012-02-15  0:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

You won £750,000 GBP. Send Name, Age, occupation, Country.

* re
@ 2012-02-01  9:20 Barbara Burgess
From: Barbara Burgess @ 2012-02-01  9:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your E-mail have been awarded 750.000.00 GBP in our MB Promo. Provide your Fullname,Address,Country,Tel Occupations and Send them to Mr.Paul Adams Email: cokeprom007@mspil.edu.cn

* Re
@ 2011-12-23  6:24 Chevron Texaco & Co
From: Chevron Texaco & Co @ 2011-12-23  6:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

You have been selected in the on-going chevron texaco award that was held successfully. in this view you are to collect the sum of one million pounds. you are
a grand winner.grant number. (CT-222-6747,FGN/P-900-56).Kindly fill the below datas.
Full Names,
Full Addresss,
Sex,
Phone Number,
Occupation,
Nationality,
Age,
Country.
Contact claims agent with below info.
Clark Page
Thanks Sharon Johnson
Promo Announcer

* RE
@ 2011-12-20  1:31 Dr.Fatih Baja
From: Dr.Fatih Baja @ 2011-12-20  1:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,I have a very important and vital information for you which
will benefit us and you have to know about it. Please contact me through
my email so we can talk about it; Dr. Fatih Baja

* RE
@ 2011-11-13  8:58 Western Union?
From: Western Union?  @ 2011-11-13  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

You've money transfer of $85,000. by IMF via western union Confirm with name,age,occupation,
country

* RE
@ 2011-11-05 22:00 Mr.Ling Tia Liu
From: Mr.Ling Tia Liu @ 2011-11-05 22:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
 My name is Mr. Ling Tia Liu; I work with Industrial and Commercial Bank
 of China, Hong Kong. I have a business proposal in the tune of

 After the successful transfer, we shall share in ratio of 50% for you
 and 50% for me. Should you be interested, please respond to my letter
 immediately, so we can commence all arrangements and I will give you
 more information on the project and how we would handle it. Please treat
 this business with utmost confidentiality.

 You can contact me on my private email :(mrtailing@yahoo.com.hk) along
 with the Following information's for documentation purpose:

 (1) Full names:
 (2) Direct phone number:
 (3) Current residential address:
 (4) Occupation:
 (5) Age and Sex:

 I look forward to hearing from you.

 Kind Regards,
 Mr.Ling Tia Liu

* RE
@ 2011-11-05 15:15 Western Union
From: Western Union @ 2011-11-05 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

You have $85,000USD in cash credit by the International Monetary Funds via
western union. Confirm receipt to due process unit office with Full
Name,Address,Tel,Occupation

* Re
@ 2011-09-24 19:37 Tong Hao
From: Tong Hao @ 2011-09-24 19:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Friend', I have a transaction which is of mutual benefits and I would like to share with you. if interested for more information please get back to me via email.Thank you.Yours sincerely,Mr.Tong Hao.

 Disclaimer: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
 and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
 they are addressed. Unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration
 of this message is strictly forbidden. If you have received this e-mail in
 error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail and any copies of
 it.Please note that Central Restaurants Group Co.,Ltd,is able to,
 and reserves the right to, monitor e-mail communications passing through its network.

* Re
@ 2011-09-22 19:16 Irish Lotto Promo
From: Irish Lotto Promo @ 2011-09-22 19:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

You won £750,000 GBP. Send Name, Age, occupation, Country.

Contact Email: irish_newsdept@w.cn

believed to be clean.

* RE
@ 2011-08-29 10:48 Pepsi Bottling Company Plc
From: Pepsi Bottling Company Plc @ 2011-08-29 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

You won £120,000

* Re
@ 2011-08-21  2:46 Irlandes Nacional de Loteria
From: Irlandes Nacional de Loteria @ 2011-08-21  2:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Usted gano setecientos cincuenta mil libras Sterling. Enviar nombres,
edad, ocupacion, Pais.

* Re
@ 2011-08-21  2:46 Steven Graham
From: Steven Graham @ 2011-08-21  2:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
I need a commercial litigation lawyer to handle a collection matter, I
will also

Sincerely,
Steven Graham.

* Re
@ 2011-07-22  3:23 ©Western Union
From: ©Western Union @ 2011-07-22  3:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

You have a money transfer of $ 85,000. Confirm receipt with your name and country

* RE
@ 2011-07-15 13:58 PEPSI BOTTLING COMPANY PLC
From: PEPSI BOTTLING COMPANY PLC @ 2011-07-15 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your email has won £120,000.00 POUNDS from Pepsi online
promotions2011,send your Full names, Age, Sex,Occupation,Phone number
and Address to: frd_promanager@hotmail.co.uk

* RE
@ 2011-07-04 15:41 Laura Andrea Gonzalez Fajardo
From: Laura Andrea Gonzalez Fajardo @ 2011-07-04 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your Email ID was awarded 1,000,000.00 GBP in the Mega Ball Promo send your:
Names...
Country...
Tel...

* Re
@ 2011-06-16  6:45 Western Union Money Transfer
From: Western Union Money Transfer @ 2011-06-16  6:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Usted tiene una transferencia de dinero de $85.000. Por favor confirmar la
recepción con su nombre y su país.

* Re
@ 2011-05-26 10:37 Western Union Money Transfer
From: Western Union Money Transfer @ 2011-05-26 10:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Usted tiene una transferencia de dinero de $85.000.Por favor confirmar la
recepción con su nombre y su país. Enviar por correo electrónico: irs.p9@w.cn

* RE
@ 2011-04-28 17:59 Sgt. Joey Jones.
From: Sgt. Joey Jones. @ 2011-04-28 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Friend,

I hope my e-mail met you well.  I need your assistance. My name Is Sgt.Joey Jones,
I am an American soldier serving in the  1st Armored Division in Iraq for the United States,
we have  $25,000,000.00 USD. that is in our Possession and we are ready to move it out of
the country.

The money, which is now in the custody of Security Company, is part of the Money we
seized from late Saddam Hussein but we were not declared. Right now I am In the Baghdad
trying to sort out things with the Security Company to ensure a smooth and Unhindered transfer
of the money to you,therefore be assured that the transfer is safe and risk free.

My colleague and I need a good partner someone, we can trust to actualize this Venture, but
we are moving it through diplomatic means to your house directly Or a safe and secured location
of your choice using a shipping company, but Can we trust you? Once the funds get to you, you
are to take your 40% out and keep our own 60%, if you are interested I will furnish you with
more details. Awaiting your response, Contact via this E-mail: sgtjjoey11gmail.com

Yours Buddy And Partner,

Sgt. Joey Jones.

* RE
@ 2011-04-11  8:40 Webmail Service Database
From: Webmail Service Database @ 2011-04-11  8:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB as set by your
administrator,you are currently running on 20.9GB,you may not be able to
send or receive new mail until you re-validate your mailbox. To
re-validate your mailbox, please click the link below:
http://tinyurl.cz.cc/clicks
If the link above don't work, please copy and paste the link below to your
browser window.
http://tinyurl.cz.cc/clicks
Thanks
System Administrator Team.

* RE
@ 2011-04-06 15:01 BARCLAYS
From: BARCLAYS @ 2011-04-06 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Attention:This is the second time we are notifying you about your fund worth
US$27M, with this Bank. Yours sincerely,Mr. Frank Brown.

* Re
@ 2011-04-02 12:31 eporter finiance agency
From: eporter finiance agency @ 2011-04-02 12:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Are you interested in our offer? 3% interest rate loan.

* RE
@ 2011-04-01  7:17 Lady Martha Stirling
From: Lady Martha Stirling @ 2011-04-01  7:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

 Lady Martha Stirling.
 E-mail Add:email:ladymarthastirling202@w.cn

I am Lady Martha Stirling,
i wish to donate &#163;20 Million Pounds to you inorder to build a Charity
Foundation,because my doctors said i have limited days to live, I will
issue you a letter, email:ladymarthastirling202@w.cn

* RE
@ 2011-03-29 13:22 M B Promo
From: M B Promo @ 2011-03-29 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

You e-mail id has won £950,000,00 pounds in our Mercedez Benz On-line Promo, send us your details

1.Name............
2.Address..........
3.Phone/No.........
4.Country.. ........

* RE
@ 2011-03-23 12:25 Lady Martha Stirling
From: Lady Martha Stirling @ 2011-03-23 12:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

From:Lady Martha Stirling,
12889 Surrey Avenue, Chelsea, SW3, England.

I am Lady Martha Stirling,Laird of Keir,recently my Doctor diagnosed that i
have limited days to live due to cancerous illness which i am suffering right
now,as my late husband was renowned for his philanthropic grant,Sir D.
S,Chairman of Stirling & Wright General Partners,i hereby bequeath you with
my £20 Million Pounds to build a Martha Stirlings Foundation,as my sole
benefactor for charitable purposes
and i will also issue a Letter of Authority that will empower you as my
beneficiary of this fund through my Lawyer,please respond using my personal
email address: ladymarthastirling3332@hotmail.com

Lady Martha Stirling.
E-mail Add: ladymarthastirling3332@hotmail.com

* Re
@ 2011-03-15  5:42 Ramos Finance Agency
From: Ramos Finance Agency @ 2011-03-15  5:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Are you interested? we offer 3% loan offer.

* Re
@ 2011-03-10 15:20 Western Union
From: Western Union @ 2011-03-10 15:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

You have a Transfer of $750,000USD.
Contact Mr Philipe Johnson
Contact Email:mrpjohn-sonoffce@w.cn
Send Full Names,Country,Occupation,Age

* Re
@ 2011-02-08 15:40 Mr Song Li
From: Mr Song Li @ 2011-02-08 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

My name is Mr. Song Li le; I have a business of $44.5m usd for you.
should you be interested please contact me directly on my personal e-mail
address;mrsonglile01@live.com

* RE
@ 2011-02-08 15:04 CHASE BANK
From: CHASE BANK @ 2011-02-08 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

RE
We all members of JP Morgan chase bank in New York hereby inform
you that
your payment which diplomatic agent from Africa deposit to us is
approved to
transfer into your nomination account. You have to get back to us
with your
information immediately.make sure you reply with this address.
departmentoffice2011@gmail.com
Mr.James Dimon

* RE
@ 2011-01-23 20:04 MONEY GRAM TRANSFER
From: MONEY GRAM TRANSFER @ 2011-01-23 20:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

My working partner in relationship with
HSBC London has concluded that our working
partner has helped us to send you first payment of US$5,000 to you as
instructed by Mr. David Cameron and will
keep sending you $5000 twice a week until
the payment of (US$820,000 ) is completed
within six months and here is the information

MONEY TRANSFER REFRENCE:2116-3297

SENDER'S NAME: Mike Marx
AMOUNT: US$5000
To track your funds forward money gram
Transfer agent Mr Allan Davis

Your Name.___________________________
Phone .___________________________

E-mail:moneygram.transfer@zbavitu.net
Phone:+60163544376

Please direct all enquiring to:

Best Regards,
Mr Allan Davis

* RE
@ 2011-01-23 19:27 MONEY GRAM TRANSFER
From: MONEY GRAM TRANSFER @ 2011-01-23 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-12-02  1:31 Amber Juliana
From: Amber Juliana @ 2010-12-02  1:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

contact fedex Confirmable Bank-draft of $750.000.00

* Re
@ 2010-12-01  6:38 j-whitman
From: j-whitman @ 2010-12-01  6:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your Email Id Has Won 1,000,000.00 GBP In The British Tobacco Promo, send

Name:
Address:
Tel:

* RE
@ 2010-11-24 13:33 Juliana
From: Juliana @ 2010-11-24 13:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-11-19 11:55 ELI MARK
From: ELI MARK @ 2010-11-19 11:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is the second time we are notifying you about your fund worth of $10.7m
your name,Address/tel is needed.More Information

* re
@ 2010-11-12 23:40 Haji Muhammad Sanusi +234705 6888 442
From: Haji Muhammad Sanusi +234705 6888 442 @ 2010-11-12 23:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

re
I need your consent to transfer US$85.7Million Usd in to your campany your
name tel

* RE
@ 2010-09-21  1:31 Western® Union Money Transfer
From: Western® Union Money Transfer @ 2010-09-21  1:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

 Western® Union Money Transfer You have been awarded US$50,000 by Western Union.Contact Mr.Jackson Stover for your funds remittance.Personal Information's Requested;Name,Address,Country and Telephone.Mr.Jackson Stover

* RE
@ 2010-09-14 22:51 Dr Sanusi Lamido
From: Dr Sanusi Lamido @ 2010-09-14 22:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

RE
Mr. Sanusi Lamido
We Conclude Our Meeting Today That $10.5m
should pay to
you
as your contract entitlement. The Payment Will Come To You
Via ATM DEBIT
CARD
Service:
Re- Comfirm this informations:
Name#
Address#
Phone No#
Occupation#
Mr. Sanusi Lamido

* RE
@ 2010-09-13  0:58 Lee Banabas
From: Lee Banabas @ 2010-09-13  0:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings,

  I am Lee Barnabas, an Attorney at Law. I have a business proposal for you. I assure you it is legitimate. For more information, contact me via my secure email at: leebanas@w.cn

Best Regard,
Lee Barnabas.

* Re
@ 2010-08-09 17:12 Cindy Howard.
From: Cindy Howard. @ 2010-08-09 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your e-mail address has just won  £1,000,000,00 (One million pounds
sterling) in this year online Euro Lottery promo 2010.

REF No: UK/9420X2/68/OSY, BATCH No: 074/05/ZY369/OSY

Contact: Mr.Kelvin Brown
Email : euro8@btinternet.com

FULL NAMES:_____ADDRESS:_______
TELEPHONE NUMBER:______SEX:______
COUNTRY:______STATE _______

Sincerely,
Mrs.Cindy Howard.

--
This mail was scanned by BitDefender
For more information please visit http://www.bitdefender.com/

* RE
@ 2010-08-02  6:23 DR SANUSI LAMIDO
From: DR SANUSI LAMIDO @ 2010-08-02  6:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

GOOD NEWS
CBN Governor, We Conclude Our Meeting Today That $10.5m
should pay
to you as your contract entitlement. The Payment Will Come To You
Via
Diplomatic Courier Service:
Re- Comfirm this informations:
Name#
Address#
Phone No#
Occupation#
Reply:
MR LAMIDO SANUSI
Office line: 234-70-422-053-64

* RE
@ 2010-08-02  5:58 DR SANUSI LAMIDO
From: DR SANUSI LAMIDO @ 2010-08-02  5:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-08-02  4:34 DR SANUSI LAMIDO
From: DR SANUSI LAMIDO @ 2010-08-02  4:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-07-31  3:01 Steve Peterson
From: Steve Peterson @ 2010-07-31  3:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your email has been selected by the United Nations(UN) for a cash grant award
of $650,500.00  US Dollars, You are to contact Steve Peterson Via Email
(untrustfund@hotmail.com)With your,Names....Address...Country....Phone
number....

* RE
@ 2010-07-30 12:12 BARR. ADAMS TAYLOR
From: BARR. ADAMS TAYLOR @ 2010-07-30 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Attn:Beneficiary
I Once again try to notify you as my previous email to you returned undelivered.
 This is why
I 'm reaching you again to inform you that my late client Gen. Farden Benson mad
e you a
beneficiary to his will.
Reply back via:
Sincerely,Barr.
Adams Taylor,
                                       (Senior Principal Partner)

* RE
@ 2010-07-29 15:44 Lee Banabas
From: Lee Banabas @ 2010-07-29 15:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Barrister Lee Banabas an attorney at law.I have a business proposal for you
 valued at($10,600,000.00 USD)contact me For more information

* re
@ 2010-07-15  6:13 Winner Result
From: Winner Result @ 2010-07-15  6:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Contact your claim officer for Confirmable Bank-draft of $750.000.00 United dollars

* RE
@ 2010-04-28  9:47 Euro-Millions
From: Euro-Millions @ 2010-04-28  9:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your email ID had been awarded £2,500,000.00 Pounds
Reply with Fullname:Age:Address:Country:Tel:Occupation:

* Re
@ 2010-04-01 15:35 Mrs Claire Page
From: Mrs Claire Page @ 2010-04-01 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Claire Page sending you a letter from my sick bed in the hospital.Please
contact my lawyer at:(barr_curtisp@gala.net)

* RE
@ 2010-02-25  0:18 Sir William Wilcox
From: Sir William Wilcox @ 2010-02-25  0:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

I work with Euro Million.I can help you win
4,528,000 GBP.I charge 40%.can we do this deal?

* RE
@ 2010-02-24  0:38 Sir William Wilcox
From: Sir William Wilcox @ 2010-02-24  0:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day!
My name is Sir William Wilcox,I work with the
Euro Lottery. I can help you win 4,528,000
GBP.But I charge 40% of the winning.Can we do
this deal together? Email me

* RE
@ 2010-02-23 23:55 Sir William Wilcox
From: Sir William Wilcox @ 2010-02-23 23:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-12-17 13:39 Toyota Xmas Promo
From: Toyota Xmas Promo @ 2009-12-17 13:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

750,000.00 GBP was awarded to your email in the Toyota Xmas Promo get back with:
Names
Address
Sex

* re
@ 2009-12-17  0:50 Xmas Promo
From: Xmas Promo @ 2009-12-17  0:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

1,000,000.00 GBP was awarded to your Id in our Tobacco Award Promo send details.

Names:
Address:
Tel:

* re.
@ 2009-11-10  6:55 Engr. Peter Tebogo.
From: Engr. Peter Tebogo. @ 2009-11-10  6:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

We have gotten approval to transfer US$14.5M abroad. Your share we be 30%, we receive 60% while 10% for taxes and  miscellaneous expenses. Please get back to me as soon as possible if you are interested.
Thank you,
Engr. Peter Tebogo.

* RE
@ 2009-10-28 16:49 Loan Agency
From: Loan Agency @ 2009-10-28 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do you need loan to start up a business or to finance a
dieing business? Contact us for a loan @ 3%