On Tue, 2016-10-25 at 11:39 -0400, Alexander Duyck wrote: > This patch updates the driver code so that we do bulk updates of the page > reference count instead of just incrementing it by one reference at a > time. > The advantage to doing this is that we cut down on atomic operations and > this in turn should give us a slight improvement in cycles per packet.  > In > addition if we eventually move this over to using build_skb the gains > will > be more noticeable. > > Signed-off-by: Alexander Duyck Acked-by: Jeff Kirsher