From: Dk Ani Nadhirah Pg Juata <nadhirah.juata@mfa.gov.bn>
To: "IN@HOTMAIL.COM" <IN@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject: VERY URGENT
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 17:57:10 +0000	[thread overview]

Dear Friend,
I Have an Important Proposal For You Please Urgently Write Back Through This Email::  mrsannchan19@gmail.com

Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are neither the addressee (intended recipient) nor an authorised recipient of the addressee, and have received this message in error, please destroy this message (including attachments) and notify the sender immediately. Strict Prohibition: This message, whether in part or in whole, should not be reviewed, retained, copied, reused, disclosed, distributed or used for any purpose whatsoever. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful and may contain material protected by the Official Secrets Act (Cap 153) of the Laws of Brunei Darussalam. Disclaimer We/This Department/The Government of Brunei Darussalam, accept[s] no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this message in any manner whatsoever. Our messages are checked for viruses but we do not accept liability for any viruses which may be transmitted in or with this message.