On Sat, 2018-08-04 at 11:07 -0700, Nathan Chancellor wrote: > Hi Greg, Hi Nathan, > I am so sorry I didn't catch this in my initial report but this > commit > along with ba7aaf93ef2f ("netlink: Don't shift with UB on nlk- > >ngroups") > breaks mobile data on both the Pixel 2 XL and OnePlus 6. There is > signal > but it just never connects to 3G/LTE. Reverting those two commits > fixes > the issue. Sorry for breaking your use-case, > Nothing stands out to me in dmesg unfortunately and iven neither > device > is running a vanilla kernel, I cannot say if this is a problem in > mainline > or not but I just wanted to make you aware of it. Could you provide the dmesg output for the attached debug diff? -- Thanks, Dmitry