LKML Archive on lore.kernel.org
* r8169 only works in promisc mode
@ 2019-03-09  2:16 Alex Xu (Hello71)
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Alex Xu (Hello71) @ 2019-03-09  2:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev, linux-kernel

After suspending, my r8169 (not actually 8169, just that driver) only
receives packets when in promiscuous mode. I have tried disabling all
offload features except highdma [fixed], and it doesn't fix the issue.

I am using torvalds/linux, compiled about two days ago (not sure which
commit). I think this happened after a recent upgrade (some time in the
past week). Given the long testing cycle, I don't really want to bisect;
I am hoping someone has some idea of where the issue could be.

Please CC me on replies.

Thanks,
Alex.