Am Montag, den 23.03.2020, 14:38 +0000 schrieb Qais Yousef: > Hi > > I've hit the following lockdep warning when I trigger hibernate on arm64 > platform (Juno-r2) > > > echo suspend > /sys/power/disk > echo disk > /sys/power/state > > I only had a usb flash drive attached to it. Let me know if you need more info. Hi, that is not a lockdep issue, but the hub driver is not properly killing its URB presumably. Yet, the driver looks correct to me. Please use the additional patch and activate dynamic debugging for usbcore. Regards Oliver