* RE: Does sysfs really provides persistent hardware path to device s?
@ 2003-07-26 19:18 Downing, Thomas
From: Downing, Thomas @ 2003-07-26 19:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'jcwren@jcwren.com', Andrey Borzenkov, linux-kernel

I also have an SDDR-31.  My best experiences with it have been,
well, horrible.  But the same is true of that device under
WinBlows 2000 or XP.

Last time I used it was 2.5.6x something (I patched the bios
on the device that uses flash to allow me to load a new linux
image to the flash in situ.)  I guess I'll try again.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-07-26 19:04 UTC | newest]