From: "Chad Kitching" <CKitching@powerlandcomputers.com>
To: "Greg KH" <greg@kroah.com>, "Pete Zaitcev" <zaitcev@redhat.com>
Cc: <linux-usb-devel@lists.sourcefoge.net.kroah.org>,
	<linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>, <laforge@gnumonks.org>
Subject: RE: My vision of usbmon
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 15:02:49 -0600	[thread overview]

I'm not familiar with this code, but if the replacement code is
equivalent, is there any point to the return usb_bus pointer?  With
the replacement, you should always get the same pointer you put
into it.  If that is the case, why not remove the return value, and
change drivers/usb/core/usb.c to match?

Chad Kitching