On Friday, May 16, 2014 08:38:14 PM Sebastian Reichel wrote: > Hi, Hi, > It seems the maintainer of the power supply subsystem, Dmitry, has gone missing > in action since about mid-Feburary. I couldn't find any mail from him on the > usual mailinglists, he did not reply to any of my mails and the power supply > subsystem git tree mentioned in the MAINTAINERS file has not been touched since > 2014-02-01 [0]. > > Is there a standard procedure to handle subsystem maintainers, who are missing > in action? I have patches for the power supply subsystem and have seen more > patches from other developers on the mailinglists. > > [0] git://git.infradead.org/battery-2.6.git You can volunteer to take over the maintainership, but then I guess it would make sense to push this through the PM tree anyway, so please feel free to send a pull request with those fixes to me. Thanks! -- I speak only for myself. Rafael J. Wysocki, Intel Open Source Technology Center.