Hi, I have a server running linux 2.4.20 and it has this wonderful ethernet card: http://www.intel.com/network/connectivity/products/pro100dport_adapter.htm Motherboard is Intel S845WD1-E. Everything worked well with 2.4.18, 2.4.20. But since 2.4.21 came out, I'm unable to use newer kernel, because it can't use the second interface of that card. On boot with 2.4.21/22/23 I get this error: "Bringing up interface eth1. failed to bring up eth1. SIOCCSIFFLAGS: Device or resource busy." Basically I can't give any address to the interface, or bring it up. It doesn't matter which module I'm using. I tried almost every e100 driver and also eepro100. Problem is somewhere else... inside the kernel. I attach 3 files: System output with 2.4.20, then with 2.4.23 and also my kernel config. The kernel config is exatly the same I used in 2.4.20. Is there a solution or fix for my problem? I really need these 4 interfaces. Regards, Rauno Tuul