From: Thorsten Leemhuis <regressions@leemhuis.info>
To: David Howells <dhowells@redhat.com>, Max Kellermann <mk@cm4all.com>
Cc: linux-cachefs@redhat.com, linux-fsdevel@vger.kernel.org,
	linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: fscache corruption in Linux 5.17?
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 09:11:38 +0200	[thread overview]

On 31.05.22 11:13, David Howells wrote:
> Max Kellermann <mk@cm4all.com> wrote:
>
>>> Can I put that down as a Tested-by?
>>
>> Yes.  A month later, still no new corruption.
>
> Thanks!

David, is the patch from this thread ("fscache: Fix invalidation/lookup
race" --
https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/705278.1650462934@warthog.procyon.org.uk/ )
heading toward mainline any time soon? This is a tracked regression and
it looked to me like there hasn't been any progress in the last two weeks.

P.S.: As the Linux kernel's regression tracker I deal with a lot of
reports and sometimes miss something important when writing mails like
this. If that's the case here, don't hesitate to tell me in a public
reply, it's in everyone's interest to set the public record straight.

#regzbot poke