From: kuznet@ms2.inr.ac.ru
To: rmk@arm.linux.org.uk (Russell King)
Cc: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Another rsync over ssh hang (repeatable, with 2.4.1 on both ends)
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 21:08:42 +0300 (MSK)	[thread overview]

Hello!

> same means its not the same bug?

It is the same, I think.

> If you still insist that it is purely a 2.2.15pre13 bug

I never said this. I said that your strace is _wrong_, how can I be
sure that tcpdump is not wrong too? You could understand this. 8)

> together to put 2.2.18 on this machine.  I can't guarantee when I'll
> be able to do this though.

You planned to make more accurate strace on Monday, if I remember correctly.
Now it is not necessary, Scott's one is enough to understand that
some problem exists and cannot be explained by buggy 2.2.15.

> PS, could you please spell my name correctly?

I bring apologies.

Alexey